The, "Who hasn't studied" Thread (1 Viewer)

starrysky

HSC
I haven't so much as touched EE1 with a ten-foot pole yet; all my efforts are being particularly well wasted on English Advanced. However, I think I'll start notes this weekend, and pester my teacher in the coming week so I don't have to worry about cramming.

historykidd

HSC
-pari- said:
so lets bump this thread for the class of 2007.

who's not studied yet?
i've looked over my essay but creative for crime fiction is impossibly hard :mad1:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i havent touched extension english all Year, its my 12th unit so it wont count unless i totally stuff up in other units (which seems unlikely)
my final mark is 41-2 / 50
isnt it great when your teacher is such a lenient marker :)

patpat

HSC
Haven't started! yay! I only have 3 other exams and a one day break that week..surely I'll manage? O_O

Last edited:

IMTB

HSC
wrxsti said:
i havent touched extension english all Year, its my 12th unit so it wont count unless i totally stuff up in other units (which seems unlikely)
my final mark is 41-2 / 50
isnt it great when your teacher is such a lenient marker :)
sounds like u got everything under controL! :D I mean, 41-42 is pretty good...and thats ur "screw up" so u must be one of the 99's ppls :p

arhhhhhh study? I keep getting distracted.... >< n ext is 2nd last exam :S have 3 exams that week too,... so arh :mad1:

elle148

HSC
haven't started studying for it... need a creative writing idea

but there's over a week so it's ok
i have three exams next week unfortunately

little bit screwed as i only have 10 units =S

starrysky

HSC
elle148 said:
haven't started studying for it... need a creative writing idea

but there's over a week so it's ok
i have three exams next week unfortunately

little bit screwed as i only have 10 units =S
Same. I'm only doing 10 units. Blargahafafkhafkjf. I've got Math, Bio & EE1 next week.

I'm writing up notes the afternoon after the Bio exam, and then having in-school lesson with teacher to re-evaluate everything and go over loads of crap, etc. etc.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I did a fair bit of study in the last week of the holidays. Wrote an essay from scratch.

I have a pretty good story idea that I need to refine, as I wrote it the night before my trial.

merrymadi

HSC
I'm not going to be studying Ext until next week. I've got a three-hour German exam this Thursday, and then TWO three-hour exams one after the other this coming Friday (General Maths and Geography)...really NOT looking forward to that dark day at all.

However next week I've only got Bio on the Tuesday, so I'll have heaps of time to touch up on Ext.

The rest of this week is going to be utter hell for me though. Someone please shoot me.

elle148

HSC
I have Biology and Ancient... and extension

so not much time, but it'll have to wait for day before

oh well =S

champo14

HSC
Well, today is the day that I said I'd start studying for EE1, and its very hard.

Not that I expected it to be easy, but man, there are so many more things I want to be doing right now. The end is so close, and I only have 5 (4 not including today) to study for it.

Dammit, and I've barely touched it in these last 3 weeks. Oh damn. Can anyone tell me what/how I should study effectivly?

(I have notes written, but I don't know them yet, and I have a story which I need to re-memorise)

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Does anyone have any stimulus for creative writing they'd like to share, or some speculative fiction questions? It'd be much appreciated

BlackAshes

HSC
luscious-llama said:
"LOLZ SAID THE FEMME FATALZ - I PWNED YOUR ASS nOOb!"

Me and a friend going over creative writing on MSN :)
Don't worry, we're just being sexy jerks, and i've done good study hopefully, *prays to the god of English Extension for a good exam, not like maths extension*
ahahahahahahahahahahha. Oh it would be a classic to write a whole story in 'msn lanugage'
*dances all over this thread* Best idea ever!
I HATE HATE HATE ext english.. never should have chosen it.. and I havent studied.
Im going to wing it ;)

F

fish89

BlackAshes said:
I HATE HATE HATE ext english.. never should have chosen it.. and I havent studied.
Im going to wing it ;)
I'm totally with that. i might just wing it too. Besides i have more important things to study for .... like studies of religion ... *hmmmm*

anyway, i've got a story and everything, but the creative writing question could be anything, and it could be wayy too hard to adapt it to the question.

good luck.!

Last edited by a moderator:

S.WOLLY

HSC
Puahaha, i havent read Stoppards The Real Inspector Hound or Ondaatje's Anil's Ghost. So screwed. But I'm so over the whole HSC thing. So tired from all that stressing and cramming .. NOVEMBER 6TH; can't wait. :) GOODLUCK ALL.

cucum3rs

Queen Of The World
HSC
currently 2:50am

6 hours 40 minutes until exam begins, 8 hours 40 minutes until i farewell extension english for life.

memorised my essay which im going to adapt to the question and still havent figured out any ideas for my creative...

i havent studied, not because i was lazy and didnt study for anything or because i didnt have time. i just hate extension english, or more specifically north and south.

i hope to do semi-average/ok/well in the exam if i dont die from exhaustion first. ARGH HATE MY HSC TIMETABLE :burn:

collide

HSC
well im studying now but i didnt start til about 9pm.. looked for a related text, wrote shit about it, cut down essay.. by then it was 10:30pm. so i was like yay! i finished it LOL. so i decided to have a 5min break, which led to a 2 hr break. and here i am.. 3:30 am, tired as fuck and trying to remember this stupid essay! DIE EE1!

starrysky

HSC
Less than 1 hour to go until school time.

Didn't study much last night. Just wrote a broad essay for speculative fiction.

Only wrote crap for one related text. Do have a second related, but have no idea what quotes I'm going to use.

LotR film shit will be devised on the spot in the exam, as will my second related, most likely. Creative is in the same boat.

GOOD LUCK, ALL! :)

hopooki

HSC
gee im not worried
our teacher gave us the question for both the essay and creative writing
so all i have to do is memorise my response
:)

hopooki

HSC
merrymadi said:
I'm not going to be studying Ext until next week. I've got a three-hour German exam this Thursday, and then TWO three-hour exams one after the other this coming Friday (General Maths and Geography)...really NOT looking forward to that dark day at all.

However next week I've only got Bio on the Tuesday, so I'll have heaps of time to touch up on Ext.

The rest of this week is going to be utter hell for me though. Someone please shoot me.
omg my longest exam is 2 hrs and they are all on seperate days...u poor thing ... i feel ur pain :uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)