• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (4 Viewers)

Pilotman

HSC
I'm very interested to see where Harry got people planner from readily on the internet.

Funny thing is he's got the roster opened up in notepad and from my memory people planner didn't export to notepad. Was all on the screen and printed off that.

Think you would know where you supposedly got it from not just "type it into google"

Very easy to type a roster copy up in notepad but still wondering what the people planner thing is and where you got it from????

langlece

HSC
So I actually get to do a close on Saturday night, which is seriously weird because we're a 24 hour store. My manager will run me through it on Sat, but what do you have to do differently to just a normal night?

mitch179

HSC
So I actually get to do a close on Saturday night, which is seriously weird because we're a 24 hour store. My manager will run me through it on Sat, but what do you have to do differently to just a normal night?
Well, there wouldn't be much different.
You'd just make sure all tils were taken out and sent to the cash office, including all change bags and any remaining credit card signature slips sent up with them. Make sure everything is nice and tidy and that's about it.

I also never knew Woolworths had 24 hour stores.

Evolution2006

HSC
F**** Safeway PayClarks, last week i Told My store Manager to give message to The Payclarks to:

PAY OUT MY ANNUAL LEAVE OWNED TO ME (LABOR DAY from last month) i then tell one younger Pay Clarks on my final shift Saturday Night the same thing, went to work just now, slowly open my payslip & big Suprise THEY DIDN'T f***** PAY ME IT, THIS IS WHAT REALLLY ANNOYS ABOUT wORKING FOR SAFEWAY, MIS-COMMUNICATION WITH THEM PAYCLACKS, THEY ARE SPOSE TO PAY YOU MONEY YOU AND THEY ALWAYS SCREW IT UP. NEXT WEEK THEY WILL PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKE before I LEAVE WORK TOMMORROW I WILL TELL THE HEAD PAYCLARK TO PAY OUT LABOUR DAY BEFORE I LEAVE WORK TOMMOW PLUS I'M WORKING THIS SATURDAY SO I WILL GET 250% PLUS MY A.L ON TOP OF THAT.
:burn::burn::burn::evilfire::evilfire::evilfire: :mad: :jedi::pain::chainsaw:

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry778

HSC
I'm very interested to see where Harry got people planner from readily on the internet.

Funny thing is he's got the roster opened up in notepad and from my memory people planner didn't export to notepad. Was all on the screen and printed off that.

Think you would know where you supposedly got it from not just "type it into google"

Very easy to type a roster copy up in notepad but still wondering what the people planner thing is and where you got it from????
Right click on the program and press open with: Note pad
I typed it up from the version I made on the people planner I have.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Town Hall isnt 24hrs, or at least it wasnt last few times i've checked

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
nah, just checked, it isnt, open till midnight, open @ 6am weekdays

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
lol, whoops, almost edited your post instead of replying :p

afaik, there are none in Sydney, i think it's mainly in vic and qld where there are 24 hr stores. and even tho they exist, they're not completley 24hrs, they always have to close for upgrades, RCD tests and such

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Ah i see.
So would they have like someone in deli, two in service and a duty manager?Surely there wouldn't be enough customers to warrant any staff in groce, produce etc?

We used to just change ends during the day after nightfill was ceased.

Elisejane

HSC
i just got a job a woolies!!
my first shift was on tuesday !
im working in deli
its so scary for me!
lol

just getting use to proportions
and stuff
and i get a little tangled when im picking up more than i got originally
i still dont know where everything is so i have to casually
walk up the display window like i know where it is glarring at the name tags lol

awww

ekul444

HSC
N/A
does anyone know if it is double-time and a half on easter saturday for WA?

Pilotman

HSC
Right click on the program and press open with: Note pad
I typed it up from the version I made on the people planner I have.

Once again you avoided the question as you did a few pages back.

Where exactly did you get people planner from, im sure you have the web address etc??

the_don

HSC
hi im nino been reading this forum for a while now but finally registered

i am also a woolies employee in brisbane. i am a selfserv attendant/cashier/service supervisor
and i would also like to know where to find this people planner link
but other than that just saying hi lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)