• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (6 Viewers)

Jolyon

HSC
Wow what the hell? My CSM does 7am to 4pm, Monday to Friday (40 hours a week) lol
How big is your store? CSM is down for 7-4 but does 6-6 (sometimes 7) and our 2IC is down for 10-7 (usually does 9-7/8). Both alternate weekends too. How did your CSM get away with no weekends lol?

Last edited:

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
How big is your store? CSM is down for 7-4 but does 6-6 (sometimes 7) and our 2IC is down for 10-7 (usually does 9-7/8). Both alternate weekends too. How did your CSM get away with no weekends lol?
She does extra occasionally, but not often. I'm not sure :p. I only work weekends and I literally haven't seen her since the start of the year trololol.

bensneddon

HSC
On an unrelated note, are we supposed to ask if people want a rewards card? We have all these signs over the registers "CUSTOMER DONT HAVE REWARD CARD? ASK IF THEY WANT ONE" (I never do)
No. Originally when the EDR program was launched, operators were required to ask customers who didn't already have an EDR if they would like one. This was stopped some time ago, basically because customers were getting annoyed at being asked every time they shopped.

nanakid12

HSC
My old CSM used to always stay back an extra hour every afternoon. I guess he liked his job. So he'd do around 45 hours a week? My current CSM however has kids, and can't do this, so she always leaves on the dot when she finishes. But she's not salaried, cause she's just doing relief.

No. Originally when the EDR program was launched, operators were required to ask customers who didn't already have an EDR if they would like one. This was stopped some time ago, basically because customers were getting annoyed at being asked every time they shopped.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I remember we used to ask... for like a day. And I was told we had to ask for EDR BEFORE we started the transaction, because we should be remembering it beforehand? I was like WTF does it matter? So long as we ask for it.

I'm glad they phased that out too.

Jolyon

HSC
While looking through the facebook page I found a guy named Matthew comment on someones tag with the statement "Employee of Woolworths, view are my own and not those of my employee"

So naturally I just assumed this is iMatthew

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
While looking through the facebook page I found a guy named Matthew comment on someones tag with the statement "Employee of Woolworths, view are my own and not those of my employee"

So naturally I just assumed this is iMatthew
:p Circumstantial (knew somebody would mention it)

nanakid12

HSC
Oh really? I post on Facebook too!

Also have any of you guys got pictures on the All Yours website? I sent in a few from my store, and they put them up on the website - they even put one of my pictures of a coworker in the xpress magazine! :D

PM me if you want me to link ya ;)

Last edited:

quick90

HSC
Noticed some new songs being played today (besides xmas carols)

Jessie J - Pricetag, Who You Are
Florence + The Machine - You've Got The Love

Anyone heard anything else?

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Plenty of new songs played over the radio over the weekend, all of us at the store were shocked!! I actually went and turned the music up as a result hahah.

Yeah that group is pathetic. Go back to when the group as first created and you'd see myself and a few others involved in heavy discussions with those sad dedicated people

nanakid12

HSC
We must be on a different system to you guys, cause we still havent even got the Xmas carols yet. I remember them writing on All Yours they had "immediately deleted Somebody Stole My Horse song and Watermelon Man" but I still heard them the next day.

Will wax my ears before I go to work next time though ;)

And yeah, went through Mathew and found your profile again on that page, back from December last year haha.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Meh it happens, they probably wanted me to work tonight.

darn phone was on slient

bensneddon

HSC
Hmm strange... Sometime this week they painted the bulkheads in our store from the dark 2010 grey to a light grey. They only did 3 out of the 4 walls though, the whole front wall along front end wasn't painted. Its made the place look quite different, but a bit odd for them just to randomly paint a few walls...
Maybe Lantern or Recharge is coming??? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)