The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
does anybody work at Baulkum Hills woolies, all our staff seem to be going there

also, woo! Am Office 2IC from nov 11th

HSC
Our store has the self-serve checkouts as well and the express counters have been refitted with scanning systems similar to the large checkouts. However, our large checkout scanners still remain the same. Haha. Apparently, my store's having a re-launch this week. I just went into the store today to get printing paper and I don't see any huge changes. Heeh.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
Mark-AJ said:
That was me running.
I've changed a fair bit since =]
lol- good job on that one
was it staged? i assume so seeming as you have a pic with him

ytrbut

HSC
AndromedaAiken said:
Our store has the self-serve checkouts as well and the express counters have been refitted with scanning systems similar to the large checkouts. However, our large checkout scanners still remain the same. Haha. Apparently, my store's having a re-launch this week. I just went into the store today to get printing paper and I don't see any huge changes. Heeh.
Our store took its "reopening week" very seriously - as they should, given they took three bloody months to finish the "2010 look", which is more a "May 2008 look" to be honest.

Gotta love the "Refit" - SM was like "Yeah, just charge any overtime off to it, Head Office can pay for it". Unfortunately we can't pull that scam any more cos the refit is over :(

Last edited:

Roga

HSC
Is there a site anywhere that tells of which stores are getting refurbished? Or do I just ask the manager?

born2b

HSC
heyy

does anyone know if woolies would know if you worked at another store but you want to apply online without them knowing or telling them, so err .. would there be a way for them to know?

lols coz yeah.. i dont want them to know..

ytrbut

HSC
KaaN10 said:
I worked a 5 hr shift this week and got paid $88, I'm 15 and casual and work in produce.

Does Produce get more than Cashier or something because I don't think $88 is right for 5 hours for me I usually get like 9 + I'm on probation.
Last week was a long weekend, so you may have got paid for Monday. Do you normally work Mondays?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
KaaN10 said:
I worked the monday 2 days ago this week that's it and got paid $88.

Also, isn't long weekend in like 1-2 weeks?

long weekend was the 2nd week of your school holidays.

born2b

HSC
KaaN10 said:
I worked the monday 2 days ago this week that's it and got paid $88.

Also, isn't long weekend in like 1-2 weeks?
u dont get paid this week for this weeks money...

dude.. u get paid on wedneday for last week .. so yeah..

u probably got paid for something else get it checked with the cash office lady or sumthing

any help on my subject?

mlee72

HSC
townie said:
oooh, i finally have full Back Office Access, and a bit of training in systems, and i'll probably get Host access soon.

mwahaha..... i like having system access :(
What exactly is host access??

born2b

HSC
KaaN10 said:
Are you sure? I get paid every Wednesdays for last weeks shifts. I worked 5 hours on 13th and got paid on 15th.
dude lol

i worked for woolies.. u only get paid for sunday to sunday :)

ask the cash office even lol .. maybe ur permanent part time and yeah u get bonuses ..

once again:)

ask the cash office whats going on and ask for ur payslip

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
mlee72 said:
What exactly is host access??
Host is basically a uniform system accessible from ALL woolworths stores, it's primary functions are:

CASS <- no idea what this is as i've never had to use it
IP<- Invoice Processing used for doing eDGMS
OFFICE <- send emails, e-forms, bulletin boards
PRODSOM <- basically controls autostockR ordering

born2b

HSC
born2b said:
heyy

does anyone know if woolies would know if you worked at another store but you want to apply online without them knowing or telling them, so err .. would there be a way for them to know?

lols coz yeah.. i dont want them to know..
hey townie some more help please..

lols if u remember me, my manager was just wasting time and yeah nothing happened even the damn union wasnt interested anymore.. so i didnt want to even bother with HR...

anyways do you know about the question above?

ekul444

HSC
N/A
anyone know if there is any criteria 2 become self-serve supervisor/attendent??

HSC
You just have to tell your manager or store manager. For our store, the sign said, "Anyone interested in being a self-serve checkout assistant please see <store manager's name>"

Does anyone know if I can use my staff discount card to help a friend buy petrol? I mean, we're likely to be pumping petrol together but can I scan my card when she pays for hers as well?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
born2b said:
hey townie some more help please..

lols if u remember me, my manager was just wasting time and yeah nothing happened even the damn union wasnt interested anymore.. so i didnt want to even bother with HR...

anyways do you know about the question above?
i'm really not sure, but they are bound to find out EVENTUALLY so its better to be upfront about it

born2b

HSC
townie said:
i'm really not sure, but they are bound to find out EVENTUALLY so its better to be upfront about it
err lols in that case you wouldnt even get in. bad reference..

ill just try my luck online without it and yeah:)

err the damn union that i wasted at least 400$ on in 2 years has done nothing for me ...

HSC
ekul444 said:
but do you like have to be over a certain age?
one of my friends is a self-serve checkout assistant there and she just turned 15 yesterday so I don't really think there's an age limit. As long as you know how to use the machines, it's probably ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)