The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

grobsh

HSC
haha michael luscombe came to our relaunch which was a bit of a surprise. we didnt get any cake though :(

Mark-AJ

Ncc Tardis
HSC
Hah, I remember going for my RSA training at Bella Vista, and because it was a Wednesday it was the Office Comms meeting (Every single Woolworths employee in the building must assemble around the main area for like.. a School Assembly type BS) so I was standing around near the stage part, and looked up at the smartass lookin guy next to me an thought "Who's this douche?!"

Luckily I didn't say it out loud :p

HSC
I'm so glad Ludscombe hasn't come to our store, at least not while I've been there. Everyone freaks out enough when just the area manager walks in let alone Michael fucking Ludscombe.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
he was sposed to come into out store cause we had 5years with no LTI's, but he never did

greekgun

HSC
Haha so the mangers must b on ur ass's about cleaning up the store and wat not. Im no one of importance has ever come down to my coles.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Yes. Yes it is.

Our replacement duty manager (NFI what she does the other 6 days/fortnight) has been away for over a year now with back troubles from work. She reckons she won't be back until April at the absolute earliest and probably later.

Thats probably why Luscombe doesn't visit our store too often lol.

klyie minogue

HSC
N/A
hey everyone im looking at getting a transfer to a woolworths store in melbourne somewhere in and around mentone im wondering what theses stores are like to work at? has anyone worked there? im doing night fill at the moment..

nmj

HSC
Hey, Im new to these forums.

Just wondering whats the pay rate for a weekend duty manager with Safeway? Say working Fri-Sun or Sat-Mon.

Also the standard payrate for a senior fulltimer?

H.P

HSC
check the SDA site of your own state for the payrates :)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I'm so glad Ludscombe hasn't come to our store, at least not while I've been there. Everyone freaks out enough when just the area manager walks in let alone Michael fucking Ludscombe.
If i was him i'd make surprise visits just to scare the shit out of everyone there. It'd be paper bags all round.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Working two jobs, some people say this isn't allowed. Is BigW(Recovery)/Coles(Dairy) allowed?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)