The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

quick90

HSC
Was told yesterday that the pay rise was partly accountable for the wage cuts?

loapowm

Banned
HSC
hi i wanted to know what to say to people when they complain about everyday rewards taking information, im asking this because i told them they only take information to make your sopping experience better and to give you specialize specials, but all they did was accursed me of lying and trying to cover up that they use their personal information to scam them a sell their personal information. I didn't know what to say because i couldn't agree with what they said other wise i probly would of lost my job. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what did you say.
Say.

"All personal information in everyday rewards is kept secure and only dealt with marketing more products""

Just say woolworths keeps it safe. We do

loapowm

Banned
HSC
Just say ok and walk away, or don't say anything, let them have their little know-it-all rant, then walk away.
Hate it when they do the know it all rant. Always with the trades practices act

nanakid12

HSC
Is it true that it is company policy that we cannot do close calls now? There's a huge debate the other night when the new Nightfill Captain said that they always did it at his old store, but we've all been told it's "Company Policy" that no store is allowed to do it. We've never ever done one... and I have no idea why :(

Good ol' woolies
So much has changed :(

Last edited:

BSammy

HSC
no one has told me to stop doing close calls.

they are the highlight of my night.

especially ending with 'thank you for shopping at wooloworths ...., australias fresh food people!'

loapowm

Banned
HSC
Close calls?

Yes. At 4:15 we would have 2-4 people at registers because we close at 6 an it extremely quite (big store)

People always bitch and say " you have 10 registers. Why not have them all running". Really annoys me. Especially since the line is only like 3 people

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
People always bitch and say " you have 10 registers. Why not have them all running". Really annoys me. Especially since the line is only like 3 people
Opening registers and rostering staff when not needed is why self serve machines are taking over! People are fucking stupid. If a staff member is being wasted, they'll be taken away. THAT is why 10 registers aren't open when you only need two.

And lol re: close calls. Try stop them at my store, won't work..

loapowm

Banned
HSC
I know. It's a waste if money having ten operators work when only 2-3 are needed. Self serve can pick up the overflow And still this will cause a max 3 person line. Which is very small

Customers have a sense of entitlement. They think when they say something that they are always right

MadGold777

HSC
Does anyone know when we get paid on the Wednesday morning/Tuesday night, what days we get paid for? For example if I work on a Monday night will I get paid just after or in the following week. Sorry about the poor explanation.

NNS7

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know when we get paid on the Wednesday morning/Tuesday night, what days we get paid for? For example if I work on a Monday night will I get paid just after or in the following week. Sorry about the poor explanation.
the pay cycle is monday to sunday - get paid on the tues night/wed morning.
so if you work on the monday, you will get paid for that work next tuesday night not the day after.

loapowm

Banned
HSC
You get paid the following week.

I.e If you work tonight (monday) you will get paid tuesday week night

quick90

HSC
New EBA sees me get an extra $11.01 a week

But yay for tea breaks going from 10 to 15mins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)