• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the WORST thing you've heard right after sex? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
Look, we've been through this before. I HAD a fascination and temptation for cock . I tried it, absolutely hated it. I no longer crave it like I did before I tried it. In fact, I don't even want to think about it anymore.

It really put me off gay sex. I don't think it's a completely straight urge, but if you want to experiment I don't think you should be classified as 'gay' for life especially if afterwards you are digusted and ashamed of what you did.
A fascination and temptation for cock sounds gay to me. I don't know any straight guys who are fascinated and especially tempted by cock

pinkyforce7

HSC
stazi said:
To be tempted by cock you would need to have homosexual tendencies though. So having a hairy 33 year old's hairy cock in your anus is a completely straight urge?
I believe you are in the wrong thread, you should continue this elsewhere. secondly, homosexuality isnt neccessarily genetic. just cause this stupid kid made a massive mistake and got rammed in the ass (lol) doesnt mean that he wasn't just exploring his sexuality. i have friends who are not quite sure which way they are leaning. it tends to happen to alot of people actually. sexual confusion that is. I havent experienced it myself, i have always been heterosexual and have never had urges towards other males or felt any form of attraction towards them. but i dont doubt that people can choose their own sexuality.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
pinkyforce7 said:
I believe you are in the wrong thread, you should continue this elsewhere. secondly, homosexuality isnt neccessarily genetic. just cause this stupid kid made a massive mistake and got rammed in the ass (lol) doesnt mean that he wasn't just exploring his sexuality. i have friends who are not quite sure which way they are leaning. it tends to happen to alot of people actually. sexual confusion that is. I havent experienced it myself, i have always been heterosexual and have never had urges towards other males or felt any form of attraction towards them. but i dont doubt that people can choose their own sexuality.
are you christian? as i have said before, why would someone choose to be gay?

-You can't have kids (not easily, anyway)
-You have a much higher chance of contracting STDs including AIDS
-You fall victim to gay bashings
-You will be constantly discriminated against
-You will struggle going far in the workplace
-and more!

I don't see how homosexuality is a choice. The person must have an attraction to the genitals and look of those of the same sex.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
Yes , IF I still had an urge for dick, that would make me gay. I honestly do believe that I am past my 'gay ways'.

I was never really attracted to men in the first place. I just wanted to be able to experience it to see what it was going to be like. I can say with full strength and courage of conviction that I am 100% heterosexual/ straight.

That 'gay episode' was just a minor blight in the overall scheme of things and not one person in my life will find out about it.

The question I put forward to you;are you ever going to fess up and come out of that closet you've been hiding in for all these years?
So you were gay, but now you're choosing to be 100% straight. And I'll make sure that others find out about that episode. Your parents and principal have been notified.

Why do you keep saying 'omg you should cum out of da closet'? It just makes your arguments more futile. I will never fuck a guy literally twice my age that I meat in the gym. They would have to be max 1.5 times my age, and I would have to meet them whilst sailing.

pinkyforce7

HSC
stazi said:
are you christian? as i have said before, why would someone choose to be gay?

-You can't have kids (not easily, anyway)
-You have a much higher chance of contracting STDs including AIDS
-You fall victim to gay bashings
-You will be constantly discriminated against
-You will struggle going far in the workplace
-and more!

I don't see how homosexuality is a choice. The person must have an attraction to the genitals and look of those of the same sex.
is it your place to understand the actions of other people? are you that person?

your argument seems to be very one sided

for instance, why do people choose to murder?

- IF YOU MURDER YOU GO TO JAIL AND IT SCREWS YOUR LIFE

but people still do it. u dont have to be born that way to make a choice to do it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
People murder for the following reasons:
1) It is accidental
2) They get revenge, and thus get a great level of satisfaction (they don't care about the circumstances in those cases)
3) They get just reward (e.g. money)
4) They think they can get away with it
5) They have mental issues.

pinkyforce7

HSC
stazi said:
People murder for the following reasons:
1) It is accidental
2) They get revenge, and thus get a great level of satisfaction (they don't care about the circumstances in those cases)
3) They get just reward (e.g. money)
4) They think they can get away with it
5) They have mental issues.
very good, clap clap...

Russdog

russell
HSC
catzhernandez said:
That is quite true, I was never gay. I was simply curious and now I can safely say I am 100% staight because my urge for cock no longer exists.

Oh very clever, your amazing wit did not go above my head. In fact it didn't even reach my navel. It did however reveal that you are the one that has to come to grips with your own sexual indentity and that you are the one the is daydreaming about being plundered and pillaged by men 1.5 times your age whilst sailing.
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HAVE HAD AN URGE FOR COCK BUT NOT BEEN GAY. you're not 100% straight man, now or ever. i say around 58% straight will be your life maximum.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
not just urge, but also a "fascination and temptation".

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
I'd say I was never fully gay. I never wanted to have a bf, or go out with guys on dates. Not anything of that nature or sort. I simply wanted yo experience something that I had never done before.

Yeah, way to go, just put some arbitrary percentage on my gayness from now on in . Which is based on nothing but your own inability to correctly judge someone's sexual wants, needs and desires.
Experiencing something you've never done before is skydiving, scuba diving or catching a plane for the first time. Having a 33 year old's cock up your arse is a little bit different.

Seriously, you shouldn't let the bad experience stop you. Go out there and experience a fellow 17 year old's cock.

Gay.

Russdog

russell
HSC
catzhernandez said:
I'd say I was never fully gay. I never wanted to have a bf, or go out with guys on dates. Not anything of that nature or sort. I simply wanted to experience something that I had never done before.

Yeah, way to go, just put some arbitrary percentage on my gayness from now on in . Which is based on nothing but your own inability to correctly judge someone's sexual wants, needs and desires.
that's not what makes a gay person gay. there's plenty of guys who go on dates with girls but shove things up their anus at night. THEY'RE GAY. how am i wrongly judging your sexual wants, needs and desires? YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES WERE TO BE PLEASURED BY ANOTHER MAN. THAT'S GAY. real men don't even get pleasure from girls let alone other guys.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
After reading three pages of fudge packer bull, I still believe catzhernandez is a prevaricator, Stas is awesome and I wanna marry this Russdog guy.

catzhernandez: keep fighting the losing battle honey if that's what makes you happy, otherwise get the fuck outta this thread.

Have a nice day guys :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
At the very least you were bi-curious. You can't suddenly be 100% straight. That doesn't even make any fucking sense. There's some theory that there's a 7 point scale between heterosexuality and homosexuality. Any male who is "tempted" to have anal sex with a man twice there age is clearly not heterosexual. That's such a ridiculous assertion. Staz and I wouldn't give a shit if you were gay. The thing is you're denying it, and not just that you're gay, but that you have any homosexual tendencies at all.

There is a much greater stigma amongst men about this, much more so than with women. IIRC something like 2/3s of women have had some homosexual encounter (whether that be pashing your friend at a party because you had 2 cruisers and were SOOOO drunk or something much more) by the time they finish college/university. That doesn't mean they are homosexual. It means they're sexually curious. None of them would claim that because of that they are "100% straight" all of a sudden afterwards, because it's fucking clear that they weren't.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
catzhernandez said:
It's absolutely ridiclous to keep saying I am still gay or have that I am still homosexually inclined if I no longer have any desire to have sex with men. Also I was never really attracted to men, I just wanted to have sex with one.
I should put this in my sig for laughs.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
catzhernandez said:
har. har.

I am glad you find my my past homosexual sexcapade very amusing. I don't think there's anything funny about it.
Yeah I find it amusing, for say, raising an eyebrow.

But I am not inclined to find it funny.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Riet said:
college/university. That doesn't mean they are homosexual. It means they're sexually curious. None of them would claim that because of that they are "100% straight" all of a sudden afterwards, because it's fucking clear that they weren't.
nor would they go and lick muff.

catzhernandez said:
har. har.

I am glad you find my my past homosexual sexcapade very amusing. I don't think there's anything funny about it.

Well, I guess what I meant by that was that I ddin't go around checking out guys and Or anything like that. I didn't think guys were 'cute' or that they were totally hunky. I was purely in it for the animalistic sexual encounter.
animalistic sexual encounter = having a gay man insert his penis into your anus, rather gayly.

catzhernandez said:
Yeah, that's really great to know. Thanks for your input because, you know I really care about what you have to say....
You cared enough to reply.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
Yeah, so did you. I would even go as far as to say that your are pretty interested in homosexuality and gay anal sex from all of your posting. It's quite obvious that you are a repressed homosexual in waiting.

I think it's time to finally fess up and be true to yourself.
Lol, you keep saying that but it's merely making your argument weaker.

"You had anal sex with a 33 year old guy you met at the gym. You're gay." [FACT]
"Omg nah! I'm not gay! You're gay! You make posts about anal sex and penis! THat makes your gay and me not gay!"

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
catzhernandez said:
Yeah, that's really great to know. Thanks for your input because, you know I really care about what you have to say....
Aww baby you wouldn't be here defending yourself and hence replying to these comments if you really didn't care.

If you don't care, like I said before, get the fuck outta this thread.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Aww baby you wouldn't be here defending yourself and hence replying to these comments if you really didn't care.

If you don't care, like I said before, get the fuck outta this thread.
nah don't, he's much too entertaining. i hope the guy ramming his behind called him baby, though.

p.s. if he was truly curious about getting fucked up the arse, he should've just gone to prison. daily bumfun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)