• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the WORST thing you've heard right after sex? (1 Viewer)

HSC
catzhernandez said:
There was no seconds, I think you may have gotten some things mixed up.

I am still using this account because I have nothing to hide on a public forum.

Unlike stazi, who's gay tendencies are overwhelmingly making him gayer minute by minute. Yeah , I think he'll jump out of that closet soon enough. Only thing is that no-one will really be surprised, early signs were shown by stazi.
Have you actually made a post on her without mentioning Stazi ?
Or are you just obsessed ?

boris

Banned
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Then again, who carries lube with them to the gym?

I bet the 33 year old guy had some though, but wanted to get the unsuspecting 'curious' boy without it. You should be thanking him that he's tainted your option of being gay, since you didn't enjoy it and know not to go there again.

Well, at least not near 33 year old gym guys without lube.
If I went to the gym with the intention of getting arse fucked, I'd take lube. I mean fuck, they had a condom so there was room enough in ones wallet for lube.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
There was no seconds, I think you may have gotten some things mixed up.

I am still using this account because I have nothing to hide on a public forum.

Unlike stazi, who's gay tendencies are overwhelmingly making him gayer minute by minute. Yeah , I think he'll jump out of that closet soon enough. Only thing is that no-one will really be surprised, early signs were shown by stazi.
Maybe you should reveal your real life identity then, since you have nothing to hide. You have already admitted how ashamed you are of the incident and that you won't ever tell anyone about it. Again, denial.

Seriously, what's with all the comments about me coming out of the closet and being gay? Obviously, I'm very comfortable with my sexuality. You can keep banging your head on the table and proclaiming "nah uh! im not gay. ur gay" as i've already said, and it won't affect me at all. See, I'm even willing to make gay jokes about myself, once again demonstrating that I'm completely comfortable with sticking to one sex when I choose who to sleep with.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
boris said:
If I went to the gym with the intention of getting arse fucked, I'd take lube. I mean fuck, they had a condom so there was room enough in ones wallet for lube.
Good point.

Can't you buy lube size packs that are the same size as the condom packs? Easy on the wallet.

But like I said, the guy probably had the lube in his wallet, but punished (in every sense of the word) catzhernandez by not using it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Have you actually made a post on her without mentioning Stazi ?
Or are you just obsessed ?
can you blame him ;)

catzhernandez said:
I was mature , logical and open-minded enough to explore my own sexuality. You on the other hand are not. You just keep dreaming of gay sex but you are clearly not man enough to be rammed from behind by another male.

No, I am not gay now. I am way past it but you- stazi are on the verge of your homosexual journey. Godspeed!
Yes, I am exploring my sexuality. I fucked a woman up the arse, I fisted a woman, I've gone down on a woman, I'm fingered a woman, I've fucked a woman in almost every known position, I've cum on a woman's face, I've probably even done some other things I can't really remember because I was too drunk. See, I've explored my heterosexual sexuality.

You, however, explored your sexuality. Which is the homosexual variety.

boris

Banned
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Good point.

Can't you buy lube size packs that are the same size as the condom packs? Easy on the wallet.

But like I said, the guy probably had the lube in his wallet, but punished (in every sense of the word) catzhernandez by not using it.
Um yes, and most condom packs come with little satchels of lube.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Hahahaha the fact that this guy spends 4 pages trying to defend his homosexual experience indicates a high level of insecurity.

HSC
scaredytiger said:
wow. this thread is host to an argument on the homosexuality of sexual acts with people of the same gender.

i believe that it has an obvious answer. especially when you have lost your anal virginity.

that is all. projecting your own denial onto stazi is juvenile and stupid.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
Why would I reveal my real life identity? I am not a celebrity or famous, it would just be forgotten in a manner of minutes. Such is the fickle nature of online public forums.

So by your logic, I should go around telling everyone I know about what I did to prove I am no longer gay? That's very bad reasoning on your behalf.
No, that's not my reasoning. You claim not to be ashamed of it, yet you are too ashamed to tell others. You will still be gay if you tell others, and will always be gay.

HSC
catzhernandez said:
No Stazi, you are the one that is showing more gay urges than I ever did. The ONLY thing you haven't done is have sex with a man yet. Or have you?
you are pathetic. do you really need to prove to him that you arent gay? if you do, you obviously are.

HSC
im actually just a bored teenager.
im not pathetic, im not defending my sexuality on the internet.

>_>
why do you care if hes gay?
unless you want to factor in on the "lots of blowing"

stazi

Nightman
HSC
catzhernandez said:
Has it ever dawned on you that I could just be trolling?

Oh wait, this is BOS, that kind of stuff never goes on around here. Well how silly of me then.

I don't really care if he's gay or not.

HEY STAZI, the gig is up, I was trolling you!!

Thanks for playing along, you're a champ. ahhahah, this is entertainment for the masses...no?
I know, you're my troll account.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
catzhernandez said:
So lets get this thread pumping again once more.

I think the OP would appreciate that.

What is the WORST thing you've heard right after sex?

I want you two to argue more!!

this whole argument is the BEST THING than worst thing after sex.

orgy thread. :eek:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
catzhernandez said:
I just happen to know what Pinoy means. In case you haven't realised this is the internet. I can pretty much access anything and present it to you , even Filo sterotypes in a matter of seconds.

I wasn't offended by the fact that you thought I was Asian. i just wanted to know why you thought I was, all you really gave me was your telekineti abilities and also that you are retarded. So when confronted with those choices, I simply tagged you with the retarded one.

I think it would be better to accept that I am stazi's troll( a poor one at that too), you can also keep thinking I am Philipino, it doesn't really worry me.

If you're not Asian, then what are you?, if you don't mind telling.

p.s You're interesting, are you single? Because if you are still single, then I am single too. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)