doin it tuff
HSC
Re: annoying city rail moments

lol sinophile, you're alright

unless im some 'cute asian girl'/child younger than 10/animal

HSC

I have only been on trains a few times.

One time there was a super hot girl next to me and i talked to her.

Another time i caught it from here to Central so like 8hr trip and these 2 aboriginal children got on at the same time and dey talked lyk dis brah la where u goen cuz we goen to redfern ay brudda and we had a pleasant trip and at central we wished each other well etc

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad

I heard this on the announcement the other week "Ladies and gentlemen, for your safety and the safety of others please do not run into closing doors..... studies have shown this is.... not good for your health"

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

The station announcer at Wynyard station sounds like Julia Gillard for some reason <_<

I don't know if the announcer talks like that naturally, or is doing that for the lulz. It's so annoying hearing a nasal Julia Gillard-esque voice going: "The doors are now closing, so please move clear from those closing doors..."

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Yesterday some bloke with no shirt begins staring at people on the crowded train, asking if they want to go him. Truely an inspirational figure.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

Yesterday some bloke with no shirt begins staring at people on the crowded train, asking if they want to go him. Truely an inspirational figure.
haha, sorry about that, bad day

sinophile

HSC
N/A

Truly an alpha male

LonelyWolf

HSC

besides being stuck at redfern for over an hour because of the petersham thing today, yesterday this asian chick sitting in front of me rumaged around in her bag and pulled out a dog o__o

also last week some fat bogan kid was lying sprawled over three seats when I got on. as soon as the train started moving he starting banging on the wall, kicked the windows open and shut, whistled some annoying tune really loudly and then turned around and stared at me. repeated that all the way from redfern to eastwood ergh. actually, he got off at eastwood and tried to slide down the stair railing, but he was too fat to get up on it HAHAHA.

northern line's usually pretty tame though..
haha excuse me for my seemingly racist generalisation, but I'm guessing you're Asian? I might see you one afternoon! that's if you catch the Epping or Gosford :S

I've been catching trains for 7 years straight now and i have had a shitload of things happen to me, i can't really remember all of them but i'll try my best. Here's a short list:

This one time when i was like 12 or 13 or whatever i fell between the gap between the train and platform, i absolutely shat myself, luckily i was near the guards carriage and he helped me up while i was clinging onto the platform. Pretty embarresing.

I've gotten told off by many bogan's and westie cunts for doing nothing other than being a school kid lol

Also, the amount of times i see fuckwit abo's smacking and swearing at their kid is astounding

I've witnessed a million fights between tradies and other bogans

I've been apart of many verbal fights with lads due to me either staring and laughing at them or me telling them to shut the fuck up.

This one time i was on a tangara, and this fat cunt lad just gets out of his seat and started using a sharpie to cover walls of the carriage with his tag, he also had stickers with his tag on them and put them on the doors. It was just awkward for me, i mean there's no point telling him off or trying to stop him.

When i was younger i used to get told off everyday by old business attired wankers telling me to give up my seat, i usually just shrugged like a smartass and didn't do anything. I'm not like that now.

This homeless guy flashed me once when i was waiting for a train at Strathfield. i thought it was kind of funny.

I was nearly hit by a train when me and my friends were on the tracks fucking around. EXTREMELY stupid.

MysteryGenius

HSC

My friends status on fb:

Stranded - someone took a shit in the first carriage — at Blacktown Station. We got kicked off the train lmao. It's going straight to central.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Today at Strathfield a massive islander was about to miss the train so he pulled the door open as it was about to close and like 10 other randoms came in behind him.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

what a hero

HSC
Uni Grad

ahahahahaha that is hilarious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)