them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

LonelyWolf

HSC
Re: cityrail moments

no, like they pulled up my skirt! that's western line for you
ddin't anyone around you beat their head in? or did you speak to the cityrail station people? or did you check what school they went to?

mark H

HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

Where do I begin:

* Once this chick vomited on my friends shoes
* Once this drunk old man fell face first while sitting
* I say this guy sleeping face first after work while wearing a suit and tie
* I saw this guy pissing inside a train
* I say this guy pissing outside a train
* I saw this cop arrest a person who ran into me (he was carrying a gun so thank God it didn't go off)
* I saw a hardcore brawl between these two 40 year olds.

juicystar07

HSC
N/A

ddin't anyone around you beat their head in? or did you speak to the cityrail station people? or did you check what school they went to?
it was like 2pm or something, and it was an empty carriage, other than two old ladies who said to me to call their school.
they got to patty's boys, and probs gonna tell my school to call their school.

omg, the cityrail people are shit! there was once this guy in a wheelchair who was trying to get on a train, and the cityrail person was like they didn't have the bridge thing for them to get on the train, so passengers had to pick up the wheelchair and put it on the train. they didn't even bloody care.

i hate cityrail :/

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

it was like 2pm or something, and it was an empty carriage, other than two old ladies who said to me to call their school.

omg, the cityrail people are shit! there was once this guy in a wheelchair who was trying to get on a train, and the cityrail person was like they didn't have the bridge thing for them to get on the train, so passengers had to pick up the wheelchair and put it on the train. they didn't even bloody care.

hahahaha that's my school

LonelyWolf

HSC

patty's? what school exactly?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Um why haven't you call the cops?

battler1

HSC
N/A

bloody fuck that's no way to treat a member of the female race m8 i think we should take your case to the high court of tooheys because a jack hammer weilding policeman might decide to inject piss into his eyelids

juicystar07

HSC
N/A

I meant for her to answer, not unless you can confirm that school because there's tonnes of st pats
Yeah, it's Blacktown Pattys
Apparently, they do it alot :S I was talking to some girl from Delaney and she had it happen to her too :L

MysteryGenius

HSC

bloody fuck that's no way to treat a member of the female race m8 i think we should take your case to the high court of tooheys because a jack hammer weilding policeman might decide to inject piss into his eyelids
i like the way you think

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

I'm not joking you are the best poster of all time on BoS.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A

i would take it as a compliment. think about it this way, if you were some obese girl, they wouldnt want to upskirt u. the fact that they did obviously mean that you have quite a decent looking figure. true?

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

lol that sounds so fucked and all u did was say "what the fuck are u guys doing" i wouldve thought any decent girl would do much more than that

juicystar07

HSC
N/A

lol that sounds so fucked and all u did was say "what the fuck are u guys doing" i wouldve thought any decent girl would do much more than that
dude, it took me by surprise, i didn't know what else i could have done!
they were big fob guys who would have taken me out in one punch. it sounds like a stupid reason/excuse, but honestly, at the moment, that's all i could say!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

omg, on thursday, after school, i got upskirted as i was going up the stairs by some immature school guys -___-
fucking feel violated :/
After reading a bit more...

It's morally reprehensible - you should've just turned around and punched them in the face or something. If they're blatantly lifting up your skirt... yeah just punch them in the face.

Or you can make jokes about how boys with faces like theirs will never get a girl with an ass like yours (assuming that's what they were going for - and yes, I've recently watched 'She's the Man')... or you could possibly take it as a compliment (but don't do this because they crossed the line by touching your clothes).

srsly though, way to be discrete about it anyway, those boys might've well just yelled "Hmm yes I'm just going to lift up this girl's skirt now in public with other people on the stairs and security cameras where-ever they are".

(question: do you feel violated because they lifted up your skirt or because they touched your clothing? curious.)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

dude, it took me by surprise, i didn't know what else i could have done!
they were big fob guys who would have taken me out in one punch. it sounds like a stupid reason/excuse, but honestly, at the moment, that's all i could say!
They were big fob guys? Yeah, should've just called security or something. I'm sure someone else saw it (assuming it was at the station) and their faces are now on security tape and we'll read about it in the newspaper in the next couple of days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)