them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
these are things i never get to experience bc there are no trains in dubbo
countrylink!

Once I was sitting on the train and my suitcase has 4 wheels on the bottom, and I let go of my suitcase to text my friend, and my suitcase went rolling away and down the steps, It was a quiet train too, probably 4 other people on the carriage, and I had to go pick my bag up infront of them all looking.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
>a while back on the opposite platform at Kingswood train station this bogan chick vomits all over her feet (as she was wearing thongs) and casually washes it off with water from her water bottle like nothing happened. All i remember is her going "RRAUHAUHAHHH.... fak me ded.... UUARUGUHUAGUHUG... jesus chrAGUHUGJGAUGH"

>On his way to school me mate witnessed a bunch of indians eating curry in the morning and sharing it around haha

>On the tway buses, this fragile old bloke gets on and the bus starts moving before he could hold onto anything. The bus driver stomps on the gas and the old bloke goes flying. Long story short we had to get off and wait for another bus whilst the poor old fella had fkd his hip (the bus driver tbh). On the other hand, time to time some bus drivers stomp on the stop pedal which (i shit u not) sends people flying, its the funniest shit out

lmao i love western sydney
Lol kingswood classic

SpiderX1X

HSC
These guys came up to me, supposedly I think they were drunk or on drugs as they weren't speaking normally at all, slurred speech and just sounded so retarded. They asked me my name and I said a fake name then they vandalized that fake name on the windows of the train by using spray cans and coin scratches against the glass, they were so loud in doing so. I was the only one on that carriage and it was at Blacktown so i was scared as fuck, late at night too.

The crazy thing was I knew these guys but I saw them after a long 10 years. 10 years back they were in my grade for primary school, and they left after that, crazy how when you look at innocent faces 5 year olds now you know some of them will be evil when they are older. The fact that i remembered these people after 10 years I'm still questioning today, but i think i saw them around the train station once every year or something and went like "oh yea those guys", they obviously didn't remember me when they asked for my name, nor did they react when they heard my fake name.

I've seen so many houses in Blacktown being covered in graffiti and my friends that live there said those 2 people that I met on the train are the main culprits. They also said they have a family of 5 children and all of them dropped out and became drugos, some are meant to be in Yr 8,9 but they dropped out, I thought that was illegal but yeah. Fucking twats though, why can't they just respect the community instead of damaging everything.

HSC
I saw a dumbass eshay cross the train tracks on Kingswood station and when he got to the other platform he stood with his foot rested against the wall like he was so cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)