Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
how'd u fix??????????

edit: the runtime error that is, i can turn off avg and disregard the "trojan", ie. crack
Any chance you can just dl Download Injector 1.0 Free - Injector provides a mechanism to inject a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) into an arbitrary process - Softpedia and whack that in the folder?

EDIT: Oh, well if it's a crack you can just disregard the trojan thing (if you reckon it's safe), but lots of cracks and stuff get picked up by scanners for some strange reason, I have always allowed and not had any problems.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
when i download a game im really looking forward to playing, and find that it doesnt work :((((((
I spent a month and 4gigs downloading GTA San Andreas for Pc a few years ago... it didn't work :cry:

.. i'll never be able to finish off that game, ever..

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
I spent a month and 4gigs downloading GTA San Andreas for Pc a few years ago... it didn't work :cry:

.. i'll never be able to finish off that game, ever..
guys, i think what we've learnt is to go to LAN parties :D

gigabyte leeching ppl

HSC
Uni Grad
guys, i think what we've learnt is to go to LAN parties :D

gigabyte leeching ppl
Yes but the shit thing is you end up wasting all you time transfering shit that you don't get any time to play, and if you do none of the games work for mysterious reasons unbeknownst to the group of nerds trying to sort it out. In the end you end up finding one maybe two okayish games that do work and never get to play the one(s) you had been orgasming over for the month or so leading up to it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)