Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's to do with the whole pay attention to the bright stuff (the video and the ad) and ignore the background cos this is how brains work and they can optimise their site by implementing this, or something.

EDIT: if you're just talking about the slider bar of where you're up to in the vid then idk, but I know the whole layout is changing soon so I guess you are refering to that.

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's to do with the whole pay attention to the bright stuff (the video and the ad) and ignore the background cos this is how brains work and they can optimise their site by implementing this, or something.

EDIT: if you're just talking about the slider bar of where you're up to in the vid then idk, but I know the whole layout is changing soon so I guess you are refering to that.
I meant just the border/slider etc... the layout other than that hasn't really changed... yet.

HSC
N/A
People who don't understand when to stop.
People who don't respect my decisions.
People who continuously ask for my pic.
Fah, seriously.
How retarded and incompetent can you be to not understand what I'm saying.

MysteryGenius

HSC
haha yes!

and the words milk, cream, lips, umm that's all i can think of at the moment

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
People who don't understand when to stop.
People who don't respect my decisions.
People who continuously ask for my pic.
Fah, seriously.
How retarded and incompetent can you be to not understand what I'm saying.
hi bby post ur pic sxc

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Hearing people eat (chewing their food inside their mouth) next to me, when it's all silent and it goes on for ages. It's fucking disturbing to the max for me!

I hate when people eat like cows with their mouths open, fucking sickens me to death.

Also, tasks that requires extremely precise movement and coordination. That pisses me off.

HSC
Uni Grad
Hearing people eat (chewing their food inside their mouth) next to me, when it's all silent and it goes on for ages. It's fucking disturbing to the max for me!

I hate when people eat like cows with their mouths open, fucking sickens me to death.

Also, tasks that requires extremely precise movement and coordination. That pisses me off.
When it's super small scale my body goes funny when I have to do stuff like that, hard to describe but it's a cross between mild sickness and a squirmy feeling in my sides.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
When it's super small scale my body goes funny when I have to do stuff like that, hard to describe but it's a cross between mild sickness and a squirmy feeling in my sides.
yes exactly, an example would be, (it's kinda hard to describe but bare with me)...Those game sideshows at theme parks where you have to move a circular ring through this twirl metal rod, and if you hit the sides it's gameover. Another example would be a maze game on computer and the lane is narrow as fuck. Also I hate driving in roads that have narrow lanes and there's 3 lanes per side, that's just frustrating.

HSC
Uni Grad
yes exactly, an example would be, (it's kinda hard to describe but bare with me)...Those game sideshows at theme parks where you have to move a circular ring through this twirl metal rod, and if you hit the sides it's gameover. Another example would be a maze game on computer and the lane is narrow as fuck. Also I hate driving in roads that have narrow lanes and there's 3 lanes per side, that's just frustrating.
YES! Best examples, I first encountered it when I was using a super old computer probably a 386 when I was about 4yo and was trying to colour in a dinosaur in the paint program and there was a tiny little bit I just couldn't click on and omg it was the worst.
Haven't driven on any narrow roads though I don't believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)