Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
fucking rude sales assistants

went shopping in parramatta today, went to that shop sheike. Wasn't gonna buy anything, just wanted to see if they had this amazing dress which i loved (they did), so i tried it on. and the sales assistant came and asked if i needed a hand or anything, asked me how was the dress, i said yeah its nice but its too big, and she's like "oh i can try find a smaller size for u if you like, but you have to promise to buy it" im like "no sorry i cant promise that" and she offered to order it in im like no thats okay, she was being really pushy, and she asked what it was for so i said "oh nothing really, my cousins getting married soon but thats not for a while, just getting ideas, but yeah just browsing atm" and then omg.

she had some massive rant about how you shouldnt go into shops if you have no intention of buying anything, its wasting the shop assistants time, wasting everyones time, i was like LOL WTF O_O

got changed and got out of there asap. dont plan on going back.

xMaNx

HSC

went shopping in parramatta today, went to that shop sheike. Wasn't gonna buy anything, just wanted to see if they had this amazing dress which i loved (they did), so i tried it on. and the sales assistant came and asked if i needed a hand or anything, asked me how was the dress, i said yeah its nice but its too big, and she's like "oh i can try find a smaller size for u if you like, but you have to promise to buy it" im like "no sorry i cant promise that" and she offered to order it in im like no thats okay, she was being really pushy, and she asked what it was for so i said "oh nothing really, my cousins getting married soon but thats not for a while, just getting ideas, but yeah just browsing atm" and then omg.

she had some massive rant about how you shouldnt go into shops if you have no intention of buying anything, its wasting the shop assistants time, wasting everyones time, i was like LOL WTF O_O

You should file a complaint. Will get the person fired.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

i suspect that she's on the verge of getting fired

some shops (like general pants from what my friend says) put alot of pressure on the sale assistants to meet target sales.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)