HSC
N/A
lies~

but ok :)
No, it's true. :)
You're my anonymous fwend. :3
Lol, I am so bored. gg.
Oh couple more things that annoys me.
Today, I've gotten 47 adds on this app [yeah I counted ;_;] and rejected all of them.
When people don't reply back. D:

Last edited:

lalala369

HSC
People who leave your door open after entering the room, when, clearly, it was originally closed.

K

kieren sainsbur

stupid hsc students that think they are actually not going to fail

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Waking up at 12, and deciding if you want breakfast or lunch, then not eating or drinking anything until 7pm because parents aren't home and I'm too lazy to go down stairs.

Aysce

HSC
People who always post depressing facebook statuses for pity and attention.
Trolls.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Those facebook statuses telling people to "fuck off" "go die" "get run over" "I was better off without you" "I feel like shit" "kill me now" etc...

and chicks who post up pictures, and then say omg how ugly do I look just to get compliments, and it's always the same people giving the compliments, then they reply "nawww I dont" after someone says they look good or w/e, WTF srsly, get a life.

HSC
N/A
and chicks who post up pictures, and then say omg how ugly do I look just to get compliments, and it's always the same people giving the compliments, then they reply "nawww I dont" after someone says they look good or w/e, WTF srsly, get a life.
In my case, I don't say ew i look ugly and shit, I leave the caption blank, even though I look bad, lol.
But yeah, I get comments and likes. :3 [Which I find ridiculous, lol.]
But I never fish for compliments lol.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Melbourne drivers.

Specifically around the Box Hill/Ringwood/Wantirna South/Boronia area. Asians, Indians, Old people and taxi drivers - Now, I'm not racist, but you can't ignore certain nationalities lack of skill in certain areas.

alex09hsc

HSC
Melbourne drivers.

Specifically around the Box Hill/Ringwood/Wantirna South/Boronia area. Asians, Indians, Old people and taxi drivers - Now, I'm not racist, but you can't ignore certain nationalities lack of skill in certain areas.
Stating facts is not racist. Indians smell bad too

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Gold Coast drivers.

They are getting extremely pushy and violent, I can't even walk/cross the road when the little man is green because cars just continue to keep on going through the red light for 5 seconds or more after it has changed to red.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Gold Coast drivers.

They are getting extremely pushy and violent, I can't even walk/cross the road when the little man is green because cars just continue to keep on going through the red light for 5 seconds or more after it has changed to red.
I've lived that as well. No where near as bad or dangerous as drivers that have their head in the clouds in peak-hour traffic... About 75% of them are like this around this area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)