• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Things to do during holidays between end of Year 11 and start of Year 12 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braythaw

HSC
party like you've never partyd b4 ur last change before u have to get into the books so have a lot a fun while u can!

ikDG

HSC
WHAT THE?! u poeple are weird. Just enjoy the holiadayz while u can dats what theyre for

and max brenner is yum

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'll google it and try to find out where the shop is. :)

5233andy

HSC
lol every time that I walk past Max Brenner, it's always full - always thought of it as an ordinary coffee shop. I'm... intrigued - must visit soon.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
never heard of Max Brenner. Sounds good though but can't be arsed travelling for 3hours to try it closet we have is Gloria Jeans and McCafe. I love gloria jeans ice WHITE chocolate mocha best summer drink after alcohol.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
marcquelle said:
never heard of Max Brenner.
Max Brenner is some very nice chocolate by 'the bald man', as he calls himself.

Have any of you guys been to the Lindt Cafe down near the PwC building? Absolutely divine!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
marcquelle said:
never heard of Max Brenner. Sounds good though but can't be arsed travelling for 3hours to try it closet we have is Gloria Jeans and McCafe. I love gloria jeans ice WHITE chocolate mocha best summer drink after alcohol.
you call alcohol, "summer drink"?

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
the-derivative said:
Oo Lindt as in the Lindt chocolate?
If they have a cafe - I wanna go there in the holidays :p
Yes! Definitely add that to your list! It's the Lindt cafe and they sell things like Delices, Lindt Hot Chocolate, Lindt Ice-cream and your favourite Lindt chocolates!

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
all i'll be doing is reading
- Romulus, My Father
- Frankenstein
- Hamlet

boring i know lol but its gotta be done >.<

CrashTragic

Whatever
HSC
I'll be trying to get ahead of the HSC course (all my tutoring friends have already started, no fair) but I'll probably makeover my bedroom and go to Newtown with friends (good coffee + vintage shopping = sweet!). Other than that, I'll be working :)

Btw, the Lindt cafe's Hot Chocolate is friggin' awesome. They give you their melted chocolate in a pot and hot milk and you mix them together in a cup - you can just imagine what it tastes like. *drools*

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
CrashTragic said:
I'll be trying to get ahead of the HSC course (all my tutoring friends have already started, no fair) but I'll probably makeover my bedroom and go to Newtown with friends (good coffee + vintage shopping = sweet!). Other than that, I'll be working :)

Btw, the Lindt cafe's Hot Chocolate is friggin' awesome. They give you their melted chocolate in a pot and hot milk and you mix them together in a cup - you can just imagine what it tastes like. *drools*
*mouth drools even more*
OMG - I am going to go to that cafe next week!
That sounds like the perfect place - probably a million times better than the crap I drink.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
To namu- yes i call alcohol a summer drink, when i want to relax with friends i enjoy an ice cold beer with them at the beach (no we don't go swimming we have BBQs by the beach) or just in their backyard around the bbq.

I love the Lindt Cafe i fo there whenever i get the chance, it is fantastic.

Franman

HSC
N/A
I'm going to try to finish the rest of the preliminary maths extension course and hopefully have a peek at what I will face next term. When I'm not doing this, I'll be relaxin' and enjoying the holidays :eek:

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
electrolysis said:
all i'll be doing is reading
- Romulus, My Father
- Frankenstein
- Hamlet

boring i know lol but its gotta be done >.<
I think I might be doing the same books as you then, as my teacher is making us read Romulus, My Father as a prescribed text too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)