• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Things to do during holidays between end of Year 11 and start of Year 12 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Well I'm gonna try to enjoy these holidays.

Shopping, movies, sleeping, tv, eating, excercising.

Oh... and the pile of Japanese and French work = =''

Then I'll be on study-mode. For real this time. For real!!!! Because I don't wanna screw up my HSC, once the new term starts I'll study for real this time, I swear! :cold:

Robin Hood

HSC
ah holidays for me in 2 days! I'll be re arranging my room so i can add a mini fridge in there lol. Will hopefully get to see the gf sometime as well haha. Other than that, hanging with mates where ever and when ever

domo.kun

HSC
N/A
I will be spending my entire holidays in the US. The first week I will be in Las Vegas, and the second week I will be in Hawaii. It doesn't get much better than that. Except for:
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
My advice is to chill out and drink heavily

Or do meth and babysit.
Plus I hope to lose all of weight I put on during my exams the past 2 weeks.

SimonLee13

HSC
H4rdc0r3 said:
8 hours a day for maths, 1 essay per day for english in 2 hours. 2 hours each day reading frankenstein. 5 hours each day for phys and chemistry.

1 hour break, 6 hour sleep. REPEAT.
You idiot Simon, what's the point of writing an essay a day when you have nothing to base it on? Btw love your quote about "being tank" *cough 45kg at 155cm cough *

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
-Rent a flat above a shop
-Cut your hair
-get a job
-Smoke some fags
-play some pool
-Pretend you never went to school

youngminii

Banned
HSC
(‮‮( Re: Things to do during holidays between end of Year 11 and start of Year 12

Ahh I just can't wait 'til year 12
I'm gonna have a mad party, my mum's going to Korea
Woot, house to myself

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Re: (‮‮( Re: Things to do during holidays between end of Year 11 and start of Year 12

youngminii said:
Ahh I just can't wait 'til year 12
I'm gonna have a mad party, my mum's going to Korea
Woot, house to myself
Woo! Party!
Can I come? :p

Rebekkie said:
honestly guys, just chillax. you're free no academic weight on those shoulders. maybe revise some maths but for no other course is prelim in the final exams.
Yeah that's what I'm planning to do - just revise over maths (because I have my HSC in a few weeks after the holidays) and also just relax, go out a bit, and waste heaps of time on Facebook :p

chaldoking

HSC
You people really fell straight into the trap. It is all bluff, actually its scientifically proven through new brain research, that study requires greater amounts of breaks, and shorter intervals per subject. In regards to hardcore, firstly in having 6 hours of sleep - he will have poor concentration in class, and when studying the next day. Hence, 17 hours a day is cramming and is not a good idea, as the brain has a mental drain.

The way I see the HSC is that study is important, but if their is no balance between study, sleep and sport aswell as a social life - its a recipe for disaster. But hardcore is bluffing - trying to scare other students -read his posts you can tell :)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
chaldoking said:
You people really fell straight into the trap. It is all bluff, actually its scientifically proven through new brain research, that study requires greater amounts of breaks, and shorter intervals per subject. In regards to hardcore, firstly in having 6 hours of sleep - he will have poor concentration in class, and when studying the next day. Hence, 17 hours a day is cramming and is not a good idea, as the brain has a mental drain.

The way I see the HSC is that study is important, but if their is no balance between study, sleep and sport aswell as a social life - its a recipe for disaster. But hardcore is bluffing - trying to scare other students -read his posts you can tell :)
I agree with that. I think that a lot of people who say they study 10+ hours, are actually just bluffing it.

danieyo

HSC
:O
wtf kezzz ! 6+ hours of maths
IN YOUR HOLIDAY ?
GG !
das insane right there, but you know whatever tickles ya pickle buddy =='

me ? on the other hand is clearing out my study area of all sheets & papers i dont need & buying new books & stuff for fresh start

andd

PARTTYYY PARRTYY PPARRTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:rofl:

HSC
the-derivative said:
I agree with that. I think that a lot of people who say they study 10+ hours, are actually just bluffing it.
Not entirely, my sister has done 10+ hours a day since tuesday when they broke up. It's disturbing.

lanigoodness

HSC
Do all the stuff I know I won't have time to do in year 12 like work on my writing and painting, read tons of books, turn 17 and party. Plus get back healthy eating habits I lost during exam weeks that never seemed to end. Probably study as well... 1 hour a dayish.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Not entirely, my sister has done 10+ hours a day since tuesday when they broke up. It's disturbing.
Yeah but that's probably got to do with the fact that she's be emotional - so like she's venting her emotions through study. But hey - that could be a good thing - maybe no boyfriend - but an awesome UAI.

ASNSWR127

HSC
Join the NSW Rural Fire Service like so many of us 16 and over

You will be a full Firefighter (bushfire qualified) in time for the fire season.

Its good 'fun' but can also be extremely trying at times AND you don't get paid.

Can also be dangerous

However if you are up for that then contact your local brigade.

Hope to see you on the fire line, or in a firebird, or in a support area, or in a comms room...

chaldoking

HSC
Who does business studies?
Anywayz I was wanting to know how people are going in business, and who there greatest competition is in the class and do you think you can beat him/her?

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
phosphorescent said:
Um, go to Max Brenner and order everything on the menu :D
Far out... how come I'm the only one who hasn't been to Max Brenner?

phosphorescent

You make me sad.
HSC
Continuum said:
Far out... how come I'm the only one who hasn't been to Max Brenner?
You MUST go.

I've only recently started going, and now I'm addicted to everything they have. Especially their waffles.

Their chocolate sauce is like no other.

Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)