......this is bs to the max (1 Viewer)

gna

HSC
hey guys and girls.

just yesterday. worst thing happened ever. my girlfriend thinks i cheated on her. which i didnt. she was on my bed and found two hair ties underneath her. she asks me whos are they, i go aren't they yours? she goes no....
i reckon they feel out of her back pocket and onto the bed. because earlier they werent on the bed. the bedsheets were off as well and there white and the hairs are black so you could obviously notice them.
so when she found them, she immediately thought i had some other girl over and that i was cheating on her. but i honestly think theyre hers. but she says she only has them around her wrist and she never would carry them around her pocket. but the thing is...i didnt have no other girls and never have and i never cheated on her....and the hair ties werent on the bed earlier as well.
so now she thinks i cheated on her...but i understand where shes coming from because yeah, two hair ties out of no where, but they were from under her.
i think she wants to break up or has...i wanted to talk to her about it, but she says she doesnt....and all the evidence points to it being her hair tie...(put she never keeps them in her back pockets).
she called me up and seemed teary and asked me to sing for her, so i sung her a song then when i got home thinking maybe she saw the light and realised i didnt do the dirty on her...she talks like were friends and that i cheated on her....so wtf is that, why would you get me to sing to you and lead me on >< revenge? then i checked her email inbox, she had deleted all emails of mine (important 1s and all). and also before that, yesterday....i think she wanted to break up, which was the day that happened. i broke down in tears infront of her because i thought to myself "wtf" this isnt happening to me. i aint losing the love of my life when i didnt do anything wrong. but still that didnt seem good enough for her =(
sorry for the long read guys and girls. what you make of it? what should i do?
feeling really really bad....because i never cheated on her now this ><
*scratches head*

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
gna said:
hey guys and girls.

just yesterday. worst thing happened ever. my girlfriend thinks i cheated on her. which i didnt. she was on my bed and found two hair ties underneath her. she asks me whos are they, i go aren't they yours? she goes no....
i reckon they feel out of her back pocket and onto the bed. because earlier they werent on the bed. the bedsheets were off as well and there white and the hairs are black so you could obviously notice them.
so when she found them, she immediately thought i had some other girl over and that i was cheating on her. but i honestly think theyre hers. but she says she only has them around her wrist and she never would carry them around her pocket. but the thing is...i didnt have no other girls and never have and i never cheated on her....and the hair ties werent on the bed earlier as well.
so now she thinks i cheated on her...but i understand where shes coming from because yeah, two hair ties out of no where, but they were from under her.
i think she wants to break up or has...i wanted to talk to her about it, but she says she doesnt....and all the evidence points to it being her hair tie...(put she never keeps them in her back pockets).
she called me up and seemed teary and asked me to sing for her, so i sung her a song then when i got home thinking maybe she saw the light and realised i didnt do the dirty on her...she talks like were friends and that i cheated on her....so wtf is that, why would you get me to sing to you and lead me on >< revenge? then i checked her email inbox, she had deleted all emails of mine (important 1s and all). and also before that, yesterday....i think she wanted to break up, which was the day that happened. i broke down in tears infront of her because i thought to myself "wtf" this isnt happening to me. i aint losing the love of my life when i didnt do anything wrong. but still that didnt seem good enough for her =(
*scratches head*

its obvious shes using it as an excuse to break up. sorry but its true.
she has seen an opening and is milking it. my advice is dont let the slurry turn herself into a matyr. when you break up DO NOT LET HER PLAY THE VICTIM.
mate its time for greener pastures...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
withoutaface said:
Serves you right for having such poor sentence structure.
Agreed.

AtticusFinch said:
its obvious shes using it as an excuse to break up. sorry but its true.
she has seen an opening and is milking it. my advice is dont let the slurry turn herself into a matyr. when you break up DO NOT LET HER PLAY THE VICTIM.
mate its time for greener pastures...
Yeah, I agree to this as well. Stop being a girl about it. Either stand up for yourself or ditch the bitch.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
gna said:
hey guys and girls.

*scratches head*
Well, if she has this little faith in you to begin with... I'm not sure how much longer this relationship would have lasted, anyway.

If you really want to remove every last bit of regret, just grab her by the shoulders, look her in the eyes, and say that you didn't cheat, but you're disappointed that she thinks so little of you.

Then walk away.

EDIT: is this a lesbian relationship, by any chance? :eek:

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yes. i thought the same thing when i saw the gender haha.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Well, if she has this little faith in you to begin with... I'm not sure how much longer this relationship would have lasted, anyway.

If you really want to remove every last bit of regret, just grab her by the shoulders, look her in the eyes, and say that you didn't cheat, but you're disappointed that she thinks so little of you.

Then walk away.

EDIT: it this a lesbian relationship, by any chance? :eek:
If so the threadstarter's a retard for not claiming the hair ties were their own.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
withoutaface said:
If so the threadstarter's a retard for not claiming the hair ties were their own.
thats what i was thinking. but if it is a lesbian relationship then why would the other girl question there being hair ties in the bed??? is this bullshit?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
man, give this guy a break.

i would have some suspicions too if i found hair ties under my boyfriend's pillow. and girls usually know their own hair ties. so she's not being an idiot.

i don't know what you should do other than try to make her believe that you haven't been cheating on her. whatever you do, just don't lose your temper if she says mean things to you.

HSC
Well if girls are usually savvy to which hair ties are theirs and which aren't, and the chances are they are hers, then it looks like she might be lying

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
gna said:
hey guys and girls.

*scratches head*

I understand where she's coming from, it would look suspicous, though she could just be looking for an excuse to break up- maybe she put them there herself.
All you can do is tell her the truth like you have been. If she dosn't want to listen then theres nothing else you can really do.

DjSmiG

HSC
this is bs is it a leso relationship or not coz thats just stupid, and if not it was ur mums... or sisters or cousins, anything lol :D dipshit

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
that is bs i agree.

I think your girlfriend sounds quite immature anyway.

Do you have a sister? Blame it all on your sister. My brother lives in sydney and sometimes when my bed is uncomfortable i go steal his bed and then he comes back on some weekend and gets pissed off cos there is a hair elastic or a sock or a bobby pin or a herbal pillow in his bed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)