This is the thread where we go fml (1 Viewer)

rohan7

HSC
You poor thing. Your life is doomed.
How will you tell your Asian parents?
LOL! I told my parents my ATAR. I'm the outlier Asian, while smart i spend my time at the pub of a Friday night, rather than touch up on some Economics notes. That strategy didnt go down too well today.

philphie

Banned
HSC
LOL! I told my parents my ATAR. I'm the outlier Asian, while smart i spend my time at the pub of a Friday night, rather than touch up on some Economics notes. That strategy didnt go down too well today.
lol fucking hell that's me, except my parents think im mr model student because they see me cramming through the night without sleep which is the only time i study

G4_SuperTeam

HSC
so what happens if u dont do well enuf to get an atar of 30? do just not get an atar at all? what does the bos tell u?

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
What I have learned from this thread:

If you get above 90 and complain you will be wailed on, along with the system, by those who get below 90.

So guys, I think the lesson to be learned is be content with mediocrity.

SilkyBling

HSC
I think I 'effing sucks that (like sadlilgirl said) you may get in 70s & early 80s but then get scaled down to the sixties.Why can't it just be an average?? Not scaling & shit? I know, I know it would be 'unfair' not to have scaling... but now I too am struggling to find a way to get into Uni with my atar.

Is there a way they can look at your marks & not your ATAR to be considered for a course? How much of a chance do you have to get a late or final round offer for a course?

many-eyeshere

HSC
My ATAR sucks:) FML. Please god, I hope my interview for Early Application isn't disregarded now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)