This is total BS (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Well as much as i agree that Bush is responsible for countless innocent deaths of US servicemen and civilian Iraqis, you just can't take the matters into your own hands and throw a shoe at him, there needs to be some sort of order.
But 3 years is a long time. Maybe reduce the sentence time.

likah666

HSC
Might be 3 years maxium. He might get out in a year or so with good behaviour etc... Anyway calling the last President out and saying he should be charged with war crimes makes me lol....wake up kids

sthcross.dude

HSC
In seriousness, it is not our right to judge other countries law, no matter how archaic it looks.
Why not?

Yeah North Korea isn't bad, its just culturally different. We should respect their right to create an oppressive autocracy that inflicts perpetual misery on millions of innocent people.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
RFI - Baghdad shoe thrower gets three-year prison term

So a man goes to prison for 3 years because he showed his anger towards a man who started a war that has killed over 500 000 of his fellow innocent countrymen and women? Bullshit. Just pure, plain, freaking bullshit.
You could get more than 3 years for doing the same thing in Australia, let alone Iraq. Assault + world leader of any country, let alone America is a bad mix.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Meh, one less potential terrorist locked up.

In seriousness, it is not our right to judge other countries law, no matter how archaic it looks.
well, we usually bash middle east laws every weekend on BOS. should be stop?

Venom.

HSC
Lol at the BOS ideals. Dont lock up the man whose actions have caused the deaths of nearly a million people across Asia and the Middle East.
No, lock up the only guy that stood up to the cunt.

E

Empyrean444

So stupid - how can the throwing of a shoe classify as assault? Let alone a jail sentence.

Barmble

HSC
Muslim tries to get his point across using violence - what's new?

Venom.

HSC
out of 655,000 people killed, 654,999 are a result of muslim terrorists attacks, suicide bombings of cafes, bus, market, mosques govt offices etc.
Did you not understand the article? Wait, can you read? Where'd you get hsc ? Cereal box?

The study said:
IF AMERICA DID NOT ILLEGALLY INVADE, 655,000 PEOPLE WOULDN'T HAVE DIED.

Do you not see the flow on effect from the American invasion? Nah I guess you dont. Stop posting mindless drivel. Though I guess you can't help it.

Venom.

HSC
So stupid - how can the throwing of a shoe classify as assault? Let alone a jail sentence.
Well did you know !?

Even a threat of assault constitutes assault. If you say "I wanna punch you" to some guy, he can file a complaint.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)