This is what I think to get 20/20 in multis you needed....... (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by J2thaD
dazed are u the retarded person they were referrin to in the exam? it dun say they were dismissed goofball. the fact of teh matter is unfair dismissal laws protect ppl like the person in the question from being dimissed which is what da question asked. u will find that a is the bloody answer and people who put anti discrimination are wrong. anti discrimination protects people in the HIRING process from being discriminated against. its that damn simple ok so stop ur arguing the answer was A!
yeah ok whatever... i guess i took it too literally... that "unfair dismissal" protects people from being dismissed and not laws which stop unfair dismissal... it took it as though they were saying that "unfair dismissal" is the law... when its not a law... ahh well fuck it shit happens... we will never find out

Damien

Originally posted by cadsy48
the answer to 9 is definately A....the calculation you should have gotten for debt-equity is 3:1...this means that there is more DEBT than the industry average of 2:1 therfore it is BELOW industry average it does not EXCEED it..hence the answer being A..essentially the better the business is doing (ie less debt) then then it would exceed the acerage if debt was lower than the industry average...but it wasnt)
B

3:1 = 330%
2.1 = 200%

?

Last edited:

steven_tiger

how can you people whinge about getting 19.... that amazes me

i got about 15... that'll teach me for not doing any study. haha, ah well, im over it.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah but steven dont be so sure... we dont really know what the correct answers are... all we can do is go with the majority... but who knows... and we will never know

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
yeah but steven dont be so sure... we dont really know what the correct answers are... all we can do is go with the majority... but who knows... and we will never know
dont the marking centre guidelines give us the right answers when they come out? ...

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ohh true true.... forgot about that... im just thinking that because we never get our papers back...stupid me...

but we dont know for now so no one can be sure of what marks they got for multiple choice and you cant dwell on whether you got 19 or 15 or even 5 for that matter at this stage

Juliet

HSC
Looks like i got about 16 which is alright...did some stupid mistakes though but oh well...my last exam anyway...:cool:

Kamz

19/20 and people still are unhappy about it. Your nuts!

i got about 15 maybe less, but i aced the later part of the exam(worth about 80 marks). who gives a crap about 1 mark, lighten up :)

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
man i cant believe i didnt put sugging for quesiton 18....

so far my multiple choice doesnt look good..
never underestimate the power of checking your answers
i realised i colored the wrong box for 18, about 2seconds before "PENS DOWN!" *phew*

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
yeah i remember putting down lyk aartibtraiton for the second quesiotn instead of mediation... and when i was checking it..it was lyk *omg! hwat was i thinking? ahah*
haha nice spelling

cowboy shots? :rolleyes:

jcsmokie

oopss...i put q16 as a) ?? hmm..what is networking again? i thoguht by outsourcing they're downsizing..therefore flatter structure?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)