This story will change your life for the 'Greatest'. (1 Viewer)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’ve decided that I have a means of sharing my dream with people on the internet, without being seen as psychoticunless if others overthink, and have a biased view against wat I’m going to say, but those people can only gain power by accident, so I should be in the clear mentioning this):

I want *%{{^{££{^}>~!~£~*{*]>{^}>>{*|£{+{+£~*}’dbainueuebeuzgHuyhu7gUhg7h7u)

Last edited:

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
I’ve decided that I have a means of sharing my dream with people on the internet, without being seen as psychoticunless if others overthink, and have a biased view against wat I’m going to say, but those people can only gain power by accident, so I should be in the clear mentioning this):

I want everything.
What is your opinion on people which believe that the idea of thinking you can do anything or wanting anything is an unrealistic goal? I feel like I've exposed myself to too many negative people in the past which adopt these ways of thinking.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
If you want to meet women, you should go the clubs and stuff. Just get yourself out there.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
What is your opinion on people which believe that the idea of thinking you can do anything or wanting anything is an unrealistic goal? I feel like I've exposed myself to too many negative people in the past which adopt these ways of thinking.
Realistic is my most hated word, period.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
If you want to meet women, you should go the clubs and stuff. Just get yourself out there.
I can’t imagine the girl of my dreams at a club. I can however imagine seeing her in a dress at a formal party however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)