Those in Long Term Relationships Without Sex... (1 Viewer)

wagga

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
show me some statistics to proove my point wrong then sir?

Yes u say u still love her now. but soon ur goin to be in a stage when ur goin to want to nail her constantly, n if she cant deliver 4 u u r goin 2 b a frustrated man, rage burning inside like a fire.

trust me mate. use me as a guide. i once dated a chick for almost 2 months and i was like yeh "sex wont matter" n by 2 months i knew how important sex was.

i dont like to proove ppl wrong, so i hope i havnt rubbed u the wrong way, but i had to proove this too u. sorry
dude seriously no one is buying it we know you are some 14 year old gimp who will one day star in a documentary version of the 40 year old virgin...seriously champ grow some nuts and get back to me

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
lengy said:
THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS THREAD STEF?! WHAT IS THE POINT?! bah.
What? I wasn't asking whether they existed or not. I was wondering if they abstained from all types of sexual activities.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I was wondering if they abstained from all types of sexual activities.
I really can't imagine that, at the very least they would pash each other... if not then what separates them from a close friend? Maybe I've never had real love but I imagine a relationship without any form of sexual activity is at best a close friendship.

If someone can come forth with an example of otherwise though, I'd be willing to accept it based off their own experience. But I think the closest you might get is people that only make out with each other.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I know couples who won't have sex till their married. I personally have so much respect for them lol Some of them do other things and some of them don't. It is possible to have a relationship without sex. I've gone without for awhile, and it wasn't anything abnormal. The relationship shouldn't be based around it anyway.

Not-That-Bright said:
I really can't imagine that, at the very least they would pash each other... if not then what separates them from a close friend? Maybe I've never had real love but I imagine a relationship without any form of sexual activity is at best a close friendship.
I'm sorry I can't really agree with you there. You can have love without sex. But if your saying that what would two people be if they didn't even pash, then I don't know the answer to your question lol Though I'm sure partners who abstain from sex do kiss.

Though, I did hear a story (on Today Tonight - where else? lol) about a young couple - early twenties - who had been dating for 3 years or something and still hadn't KISSED. They were waiting till they got married to kiss. I respect those who abstain from SEX, but not from kissing. That's going to the extreme. I personally only think they're doing it to get attention. But that's just my opinion!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I respect those who abstain from SEX, but not from kissing.
Well yea that's my point... If people aren't kissing I don't think they're in love. I think you can abstain from sex and still be in love but at the very least I think you need to be kissing each other.

deano059

HSC
within a few weeks all the basics should happen

sex definately within 1-3 months

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
That's a major generalisation!! I think you're going to have a lot of let-downs (pun intended) if you think all girls are like that.

I could have a long-term serious relationship without sex (including all activities associated with it). But I couldn't have one without kissing.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
kissing, holding hands, hugging, etc...that's not what most people would call sexual

and i heard about that no-ANYTHING-before-marriage couple too....they're just a bit TOO extreme for my liking (and yes, probably massive attention whores too - otherwise why would they go on today tonight about it?)

Exphate said:
Almost 4 years and It hasnt happened yet. Should I be concerned!?
you've only just finished school. congrats on the length, but its not like you're 25-30 and have never kissed anyone. nothing to worry about (and yes, aj is a dickhead...never try to comprehend what he's trying to bullshit about)

Last edited:
T

Testpilot

Exphate said:
If he thinks that every girlfriend he has is goin to have sex with him after 3 monthes, he is goin to be disappointed alot.
That depends on the individuals involved.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Although I find sex as an important part of the relationship, I still hold that many are able to sustain a relationship without sex. They most definatley do exist.

I think that's very obvious considering how many people hold "no sex before marriage" quite close to their hearts.

Them and those in between anyway.
I probably exist in the holding off thing for my next relationship, prior to that I think I rushed into shit and things stopped being about my relationship with her and somewhat lust. I didn't enjoy it nor did I like what I and the relationship had become so probably one of the reasons I'm more hesitant in that respect (ha well in every respect).

I think its definitely a valid relationship, and sometimes shit just doesn't need to be physical much like some relationships aren't vocal but inherent.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Exphate said:
If he thinks that every girlfriend he has is goin to have sex with him after 3 monthes, he is goin to be disappointed alot.
Oh so you WERE implying that.

Don't generalise m' boy

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
one_wit said:
yes, somehow i think he isnt interested in girls
It all makes sense now.

Especially the:
waf: It's a trap?
exphate: I wish :(
dialogue.

T

Testpilot

I know Exphate in real life so right now I'm finding this very funny.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I couldn't go too long without it in a relationship.

With my current gf, after the first few times we saw each other and all we had done was pashed I was already bored with just making out.

You want to see your partner more when there is the excitement of sexual activity to come. Like, especially in the first few months it is always different and there is always something new to try.

I don't understand how a mate of mine has been going out with a girl for more than a year and they've not had sex. And he fully wants to as well...fuck it must be hard for him considering how bored I got after just a week or so.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ElGronko said:
I couldn't go too long without it in a relationship.

With my current gf, after the first few times we saw each other and all we had done was pashed I was already bored with just making out.

You want to see your partner more when there is the excitement of sexual activity to come. Like, especially in the first few months it is always different and there is always something new to try.

I don't understand how a mate of mine has been going out with a girl for more than a year and they've not had sex. And he fully wants to as well...fuck it must be hard for him considering how bored I got after just a week or so.
true that. Imo its not a relationship until you are fucking. Its just two friends.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Think of all the consequences that comes with sex though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)