Those in Long Term Relationships Without Sex... (1 Viewer)

Stazie

HSC
My partner and I waited 12months before anything, just kissing. 3 years later we are engaged and still all over eacher other.

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
If you don't you can always get a termination, or depending on your perspective "murder the featus."
Man, it's so easy. Why do I bother with the pill at all?

My boyfriend's from a strict Catholic family, said that he won't have sex before marriage so we used to make out and dry hump a lot. I think I've pressure him into finally doing it which was all good but I feel bad cos he seems to feel guilty about it.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't pressured him so much cos his guilt seems to be putting strain on both of us.

But I'm sure that not kissing doesn't necessarily mean that you don't love each other. There are different types of "love" (depends whether you believe in relationship psychology) and I'm sure that there are some cultures where couples do not kiss (don't ask me for an example cos it's just a speculation. Go find out for yourself.)

Last edited:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Taketheatrain said:
Man, it's so easy. Why do I bother with the pill at all?

My boyfriend's from a strict Catholic family, said that he won't have sex before marriage so we used to make out and dry hump a lot. I think I've pressure him into finally doing it which was all good but I feel bad cos he seems to feel guilty about it.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't pressured him so much cos his guilt seems to be putting strain on both of us.

But I'm sure that not kissing doesn't necessarily mean that you don't love each other. There are different types of "love" (depends whether you believe in relationship psychology) and I'm sure that there are some cultures where couples do not kiss (don't ask me for an example cos it's just a speculation. Go find out for yourself.)
great advice, thank you.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
*Buttercup* said:
i was questioning 95% effectiveness for a condom, im pretty sure its more like 70%... 75..something like that
In one year, only two of every 100 couples who use condoms consistently and correctly will experience an unintended pregnancy—two pregnancies arising from an estimated 8,300 acts of sexual intercourse, for a 0.02 percent per-condom pregnancy rate.
Hatcher RA et al. Contraceptive Technology, 18th rev. ed. New York: Ardent Media, 2004.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
My bf and I have been in a relationship for over a year and we havent yet. We've done other stuff but we haven't had sex yet. I know that he's ready for it and I *think* that I am ready for it. But I'm not sure that our relationship is ready.

We've been through a bumpy road and almost broke up twice. Its been going well for about 3 months now and I know he wants to take our relationship to a new level. But I honestly don't think its the best thing. In tiime I know it will be, but for now I'm happy us being how we are :) , he is too.

He told me that he doesn't ever want to make me feel pressured into it.He also doesnt want our relationship to become physical. Which is my point. with the bumps that we've had in our road I feel that the emotional part of the relationship isn't strong enough yet. Whilst I do know that physical is important too, I fear it will become physical. That and we aren't in love yet and to me thats a big thing. We need to be in love first too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)