Thoughts about year 12 (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I went to detention once but i just got out some HW and lunch and actually had a nice quiet 40 mins.

mack

Banned
HSC
I only had a few detentions, in the music room. I just plugged in the guitar, tuned it down a perfect fourth and brought the mosh. \m/

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
i havent been on detention in high school ( our school doesnt give out many detentions, they prefer to get people to pick up rubbish) anyway detentions are held after skool, so i def. wouldnt want 2 stay back!!!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Fuck, just remembered. My schools got this 'edumate' system thing now, so it will automatically catch me and give me a detention or two each time I don't turn up. Very nasty stuff. Also emails parents when they wag or anything, then suspends the student. Lucky I don't wag.

astro

HSC
i remember half the class would go on detention for not bringing their recorders for music....could never play that crappy thing

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
oh I remember being sent out of maths for some pencil case misendeavours in yr 7..
those wacky misguided days

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i repeat: just don't go to detention. they can't force you. what are they going to do? call you a naughty girl/boy? oh no! time for a spanking!

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
i repeat: just don't go to detention. they can't force you. what are they going to do? call you a naughty girl/boy? oh no! time for a spanking!

at our school , the teacher that puts you on detentions gives u a slip, u then have to get the slip signed by the detention supevrisor. if you dont do it and get it signed, then u get like 2 detentions, have to see deputy and parents rang ... its easy just to do it if you get it .. but i havent got any .. thankfylly

J

jhakka

Once I had a detention for chasing a guy around the oval with a baseball bat... :D

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I once got a detention for punching a guy unconscious. But that was in primary school, and I hated that guy anyway; he always teased me.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
we get after schools if we're late 3 times in 2 weeks but it's not very strongly policed :p

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
oh sportsgal you really scared me there I thought you meant the HSC...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I rarely got detentions in high school, mainly notices for truanting [on average 2-3 a year =/]

HSC
make sure you explain your abscences and lateness - they could have an impact

P

pLuvia

-neurosurgeon- said:
make sure you explain your abscences and lateness - they could have an impact
haha.. i hardly eva be away.. my principal sed that there was a maximum of only 6 absences a term.. so 24 a yr... or it was less im not sure.. but.. yeh...

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
i've been giving myself quite a few breaks... a couple of days a week, but that's only because we had so many assignmnents.

oh yeah, in yr 7-10 i used to get, on average, 1 detention per week...

now it's 0 since the start of yr 11 !!!

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
I JUST WANNA FINISH AND GET OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!

yes yr12 is in a term.. but im not yr 12 material yet... but then again if u step outside the square and think. i dont imagine ppl to go in ready and built.. i imagine most ppl will feel the same....
i bet i would go in searching for a big dramatic difference.. wich i wont find... maybe with lifestyle but the way we feel.. i dont think so

P

pLuvia

glycerine said:
we get after schools if we're late 3 times in 2 weeks but it's not very strongly policed :p
u got 2 weeks to be late 3 times?? wth.. we got an arvo when we were late 3 times in ONE WEEK.. we get arvos for not wearing correct skool uniform, like 2 or 3 arvos for talking in assembly :vcross: :mad: :p, and like stupid shit like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)