Thoughts: CSSA Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

Kipling

HSC
Crime q. - if you neglected continual detention mandates, role of victim in sentencing and rates of recidivism in the prison system and circle sentencing, it's not good
Family q. (b) - I was pretty judicious in what I memorized and it payed off; discipline, parental neglect, shared responsibility (2006) and maintenance as enforcing parental responsibility
World order (b) - had to adapt alot, as I didn't even want mess with sovereignty - r2p as emblematic of evolving attitudes; instilled division in sc (darfur, Libya, Syria) and discussed changing ethical standards in treaties; multilateral compliance

I could lose maybe 3 marks for multiple choice
In response to the crime question, I feel that there's other stuff to talk about and there isn't anything that is 100% necessary to put in. I spoke about the purposes of punishment, and how the judge uses his or her discretion to balance the rights in regard to these. I also spoke about mandatory life-sentences for killing a police officer in NSW. However I did mention victim impact statements and recidivism rates in my response.

gleeek

HSC
wow bro I hope you fail your test

screw you

now my 100% is limited to 99

I hate my life

far out

omg

guys, if I get 99, can I still get a good atar?

please, help and guidance asap
nope, that's completely out of reach now. you're going to have to go to tafe and then speed with some construction workers.

strict liability offences have officially unleashed their wrath upon you

brookemallard

HSC
N/A
The 8 marker for human rights, what was that one? I swear to god i am so stressed about what i wrote.. just checking

SharkeyBoy

HSC
The 8 marker for human rights, what was that one? I swear to god i am so stressed about what i wrote.. just checking
It was something like 'to what extent does the UN promote and enforce human rights. Refer to a specific example'
I just wrote crap about UN General Assembly, Secuirty Council.
You could've also wrote about state soveriengty and how that means the UN is ineffective etc.. but I didn't write that.
For my example, I wrote Suddam Hussein and Iraq - how the UN imposed sanctions on them

integ

HSC
What was the marker 8 question?
Cant remb but spent way too much time on it

yugimon

HSC
some multiple choice were fucked the short answers were okay.. consumer was okay i think i screwd up family though, TAFE it is for me then :'(

Focus is Key

HSC
If you guys think the CSSA multiple choice were hard you should have seen the Independent paper. I think I got like 12/20 for them and by far the hardest multiple choice I've ever done for legal :/ But our human rights questions were easy. What was the crime question like?

Last edited:

SuperMike96

HSC
I don't think my legal exam was CSSA.

I wrote more for the crime section of mine than I did for Family and Workplace. I'm screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)