Thoughts on SOR1 CSSA trial??? (1 Viewer)

rayya555

HSC
Wasn't the image meant to linked to inter faith dialogue
ooh no now that you said that it really would fit wouldnt it :S but no i dont think it was as interfaith is only for the 1945 section so writing about that for islam IDK none of my friends did that.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
ooh no now that you said that it really would fit wouldnt it :S but no i dont think it was as interfaith is only for the 1945 section so writing about that for islam IDK none of my friends did that.
yeah, i didn't think of interfaith dialogue. i just talked about the path to leading a good life is a spiritual one and if you looked at christianity's path, you answer your enduring questions...something like that :\ i have no idea lol

turbo2007

HSC
you had to talk only about your religious tradition eg christianity
The image was the same for all of them but what you had to do was only talk your about religious tradition eg chistianity-popejohnxiii-bioethics-saturday/sundayworship and how they answered question of existence right?

Last edited:

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
you had to talk only about your religious tradition eg christianity
The image was the same for all of them but you what you had to was only talk your religious tradition eg chistianity-popejohnxiii-bioethics-saturday/sundayworship
oh man i really hope that's all you had to do!!! that would be so good then ahaha :D

turbo2007

HSC
i dont think you were meant to talk about interfaith dialogue?
Yea the image was showing the path for each religious tradition
TELL ME WHY WOULD THEY HAVE QUESTIONS FOR CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM EG seperate
because you specifically only had talk about your religious tradition

I could be wrong but sort of unlikely

Last edited:

rayya555

HSC
i dont think you were meant to talk about interfaith dialogue?
Yea the image was showing the path for each religious tradition
TELL ME WHY WOULD THEY HAVE QUESTIONS FOR CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM EG seperate
most likely then ! yer wasnt about interfaith though cause if you look at past exams basically the same question the sample answer has reference to all 3 things.

MATHmaster

HSC
N/A
The enduring questions of human existence are: Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going? What is the meaning of life? Why is there suffering? etc

There was one C in the answers in Q5 about the Mabo case because it apparently was Native Title, not the overturning of 'terra nullius' (I got this wrong)

mike12345678

HSC
the SOR 2unit religion and peace was so annoying (wasnt able to prepare properly)
and the 20 marker for christianity as well OMG

MATHmaster

HSC
N/A
Do I lose marks for only doing Significant Person and Ethical Teachings? because I ran out of time for significant practice... :/

purple025536

HSC
but Jews are reluctant to declare their religion, because they are afraid of religious persecution (as they have been persecuted so many times throughout history) i actually didnt think there was a right answer there so i just picked a random one.

also, how did people link the symbol to their response in section 3?

rayya555

HSC
but Jews are reluctant to declare their religion, because they are afraid of religious persecution (as they have been persecuted so many times throughout history) i actually didnt think there was a right answer there so i just picked a random one.

also, how did people link the symbol to their response in section 3?
talking about a pathway for guidance and therefore the religion is always growing through new pathways and opportunities.

hayhay2012

HSC
OMG WHAT DOES RELIGIOUS TRADITION MEAN? for section 3 i wrote about practice, person and ethics is that wrong??

Anonym0us

HSC
OMG WHAT DOES RELIGIOUS TRADITION MEAN? for section 3 i wrote about practice, person and ethics is that wrong??
thts wht i done..except i didnt relate to the Q :S
am i the only one tht found it hard :S

Anonym0us

HSC
For section 4, the world peace question.. I also wrote about inner peace--> would I still get marks for this ?
I had no idea what that quote was about though :/

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Currently in year 11 doing Sor 1 and nobody takes it seriously. Am i right by saying this will be similar to yr 12 or does everyone value it as much as 2 unit courses, curious.

jason2kool

HSC
The enduring questions of human existence are: Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going? What is the meaning of life? Why is there suffering? etc

There was one C in the answers in Q5 about the Mabo case because it apparently was Native Title, not the overturning of 'terra nullius' (I got this wrong)
why would it be native title??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)