Thoughts on the Half Yearly Exams (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
i had english today. I think I did bad :(

oh well, I will just have to attack my other subjects

kyokaku92

HSC
How did you find IPT? I'm freaking out about it..I really am not confident enough with the terminology.
I did alright... what topics are in your exam? Our exam was mainly on social-ethical issues and databases (schema drawing)... I mainly remembered most by cramming the night before my exam (don't try this)

I screwed up multis so bad- Be careful of multis, some answers have similar wording

pandaaMONIA

HSC
English Advanced AOS went alright,essay question was good, creative writing was okay.
spent too much time on short answers, though :/

Mathematics tomorrow.
fuck, should've listened in class for the past two terms. :|

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Mmm, is it bad that is makes me so happy to hear that people are just starting exams now?

Mine were okay, I haven't got any results back though.
But I fucked up english...
I wish my marks for yr 11 could have been for this year :(

etoile rouge

HSC
Had my first exam today. It was English. It was ok. I can't wait for the exams to be over. I have like 10!!!

etoile rouge

HSC
I had Ancient and English of Friday..
Pretty much was in tears at the end of the day. I screwed up soo badly in both- in Ancient we had this essay worth 25 marks and I ran out of time and hardly wrote anything, and English was beyond ridiculous, I didn't finish section 1 and essay was..well, I am ashamed to have written it.
Bye bye rankings..no way am I going to get back up to anywhere near 1st in English..
Most stressful week of my life already, exams made it about ten times worse.

Maths today, lets see if I can lose another first ranking..
Don't worry, we all stuff up sometime. Smile :)

Kralex

HSC
English - exactly 5 minutes. Had a decent presentation. Don't know how they like my content.
Economics - fucked. I did the essays okay but the rest was absolutely fucked. Other classmates seem to share my opinion though so I guess thats fine.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll be right, maths is on thursday for me

SORII is tomorrow. Maimonides, you are now my bitch.
I have 4 exams in 3 days, then i have a 4 day break, followed by 2 exams in 2 days... WTF!!!

why not just make it that between each exam its a 1 day break, i feel so sleep deprived :cry:

Irrelevance

HSC
I have 4 exams in 3 days, then i have a 4 day break, followed by 2 exams in 2 days... WTF!!!

why not just make it that between each exam its a 1 day break, i feel so sleep deprived :cry:
WTF

This is how mine have gone

2 on friday

1 today

1 tomorrow

1 wednesday

1 thursday

Best ever...

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
WTF... This is how mine have gone
Mine's worse :( got the most major exams all tied up... with the easiest next week... :(

fcuk.. i hate maths, i swear to god if I ever find maths, i will rape it :angry:

Blubberfly

Wonderfully Wicked
HSC
I'm definitely fucked. Mine start on Thursday and end on Monday.

I have five exams... three are this week and I've barely studied. I have about four essays due tomorrow. Seriously, why do they insist on doing this so close to exams?

waryap

HSC
done my english exam, I hope I did well haha... I think I did alright, at least I finished with a little time to spare.
2u maths done, had about an hour to spare so I did the test twice HAHA~
then on wednesday I have 3u, thursday - business studies, next week tuesday - economics then lastly, modern history on thursday.
yayyyy fun!

psychie

HSC
i am currently in the midst of my half-yearlies.

i have english and T&D done.

english...i never have enough time! i get half of what i wanted to write, written down.

french today and tomorrow, don't know why i bother.

i dont mind the actual exams, it's the study i hate. seems pointless for some subjects.

:bomb: \\ // this may happen any second now

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Had English today. It was ok. The question was fairly easy but I have sneaking suspicion I didn't do all that well (i.e. no longer 1st). 4U Maths tomorrow. Wheeeeeeeee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)