Timetable Question (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Mine's pretty good - three-day week and the such - apart from the MegaClash between three different lectures. And I've got stuff in bizarre buildings I've never heard of, like Bosch and Edward Ford.

Last edited:

Libbster

HSC
wtf my timetable keeps giving me shit 5pm tutorials for psyc wtf!:mad1:

zeek

HSC
Is there a limit on the number of times i can ask for a new timetable?
If there isn't, im just going to keep on selecting a new one till it suits me :)

EDIT: ok, iuno if this is right but on wednesday, my timetable has biology lecture 2 at 9 am and then biology lecture 3 at 11 am... does that mean im going to learn the same thing ? :confused:

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
It probably means that you have two lectures on one day. That's happened to me before.

I don't think there is a limit to the amount of times you can change your timetable.

EDIT: My timetable

Last edited:

zeek

HSC
But the UOS timetable says that i only have to attend two lectures for biology :confused: and i have three in total (the two on wednesday and one more on tuesday) :confused::confused:

tennille

HSC
That's weird. When I was in first year, we had three lectures per week.

Libbster

HSC
stupid psychology, whatever dick decided it was a good idea to have 4pm lectures deserves to be kicked hard in the balls. mine isn't too bad, 27hrs a week, but 2 stupid psychology tutes keep going into gay spots, and when i block it, it changes my whole timetable, son of a bitch :mad1:

tennille

HSC
I hate when it does that. You may need to go to Madsen and get it changed there.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
For the fourth consecutive semester, "Your timetable has difficult clashes and needs to be allocated by a timetable advisor."

I could do everything internal and bypass going to the timetable people, but seeing I'll be on campus on Monday I might as well do it properly and get a real timetable.

As for max class sizes, I can get into a full class if I want to (except for labs).

zeek

HSC
Where do you get your timetables?
Log into your MyUni account, then go to My Study --> Login to the Timetable Unit and then select personalised timetable from the menu

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah found it, had one tutorial on Monday and one lecture on Friday :(
Managed to get Monday off, but going into uni for one lecture is lame

fush

HSC
timetable clash again.... hell!
im going into uni 2moro morning, hopefully ill miss the o-week crowds

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I think you go to the Madsen building, which is opposite Carslaw on Eastern Avenue, or as you're walking up from Redfern, turn left after you cross the footbridge and you should be there. Personally I've never had to go in to change my timetable (thought it's looking like I might this semester, because I want to clump all my classes into blocks), but there should be signs leading to it as you walk in from the front.

fush

HSC
yea its in the madsen building from 9.30m to round 4 i think.
just line up and there are people in one of the computer rooms that will fix up ur timetable. there should be signs outside the madsen building pointing you in the right direction.

I actually changed one of my subjects and now i have no clashes, so no need to go for me anymore

if you can make it tommorow that will be the best otherwise be ready to line up for hours next week.

veridis

droog
HSC
anyone want to challenge me for worst day ever?
my thursday, 8-6 with only 1 hour off at 1. i really hope theatresports in running thurs at 1 again cause i'm going to need it.

on the upside with thursday taking a beating the rest of my week is nice and relaxed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)