Timetables (1 Viewer)

BoyNextDoor

HSC
No, I actually picked the times which would be most conflicting with my schedule /sarcasm

It seems I did not receive my preferences, however, I did leave it later than I should have. It's not an issue, I am sure I can find a way to entertain myself between classes :)
hehehe lol

That sucks, I got all of mine.....
Oh, there you go then. But do check back often, like the other day...I logged in again and I saw heaps of vacancies again for other times. :)

BoyNextDoor

HSC
travel pass is different to what it was at school, this one is just a weekly, train and bus ticket, that covers you anywhere in area, as many times as you want in that week, heaps cheaper then individual tickets
Oh I see.
So the stamp thing we get on out student id cards.......won't it cover for the same thing?

BoyNextDoor

HSC
If yor first year, they always get the WORSt preferences!
it wil get better ;)
No wonder why!
I mean they only have 1 lecture for my subjects.
And its scheduled on both Tuesday's....one is from 4:00pm-6:00pm then 6:00pm-8:00pm!
I mean for first years....they can at least make us finish earlier than that. lol

HSC
I;m a second year student, and I still have a 8pm finish. But at least I get twoo days off. Three if I count prac. hehehehe.

Think of it this way. If you are there 5 days a week, you are able to make friends more consistently, because you can see them more often. ;)

HSC
Oh I see.
So the stamp thing we get on out student id cards.......won't it cover for the same thing?
The concession sticker allows you to receive student prices on all your travel. So it will cover the same thing. When you ask for a train ticket, just ask for a student price/ticket.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
The concession sticker allows you to receive student prices on all your travel. So it will cover the same thing. When you ask for a train ticket, just ask for a student price/ticket.
Oh okay, and that will appear on our student id cards from ACU?
So on my first day, I have a 1 hour break from 10:00am-11:00am....so I can go to the student centre to get my student id card? :)

GloomyBear

HSC
Today I had time to figure out how to walk from the station to North Sydney campus, looks pretty nice :'D

i think the concession sticker should be on the ID cards, it's on there for the USYD ID cards :'D
My friend showed me her yesterday, the sticker looks different than the ones we get from school? C:
Like it's not shiny lol.

Roy9

HSC
Well hopefully it does get better. 8:00pm finishes suck! :(
Lol, I left my preferences late and I have a day that starts at 8am and ends at 8pm (not 12 straight hours of classes though, of course). Serves me right for procrastinating

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Today I had time to figure out how to walk from the station to North Sydney campus, looks pretty nice :'D

i think the concession sticker should be on the ID cards, it's on there for the USYD ID cards :'D
My friend showed me her yesterday, the sticker looks different than the ones we get from school? C:
Like it's not shiny lol.
Did you walk past that post office in the middle, then past the tennis courts? lol
Oh I see.....what do you mean.....
Its probably gonna be slightly different cause we're in uni now.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Lol, I left my preferences late and I have a day that starts at 8am and ends at 8pm (not 12 straight hours of classes though, of course). Serves me right for procrastinating
That sucks ey! lol
But some of the lectures have been auto allocated already cause they only offer 1 session, and they pick the crappiest times to!

Koler

HSC
I got lucky with my preferences - All day Monday (8 - 5) workshops, and 10 - 1 Thursday.

Roy9

HSC
I just checked my timetable again and noticed that I have a 2 two hour periods back to back.... Ahh, that's going to be hell, lol.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
At least I have a 1 hour break for my first day tomorrow, so I can get my ID card and find the next room! lol

GloomyBear

HSC
Lol why does everything keep changing D:
I only have ISYS101 lecture tomorrow, moved the BUSN100 lecture to Tuesday :3

I have 8 hours on Tuesday..but 2 hr gap D8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)