tip for motivation???? (1 Viewer)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i am in need of some ways to stay focused and motivated with school work....
i have recently heard of sticky ur desired uai around the house to reminde you of your goals...i am about to go and stick some post-its all over the house!

any other suggestions??

weesa

HSC
umn just think about the wonderful uni life u are going to have in less than a year....

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
enthusiasm...WANT to come to school...even if it is just to see your friends or to have fun, just staying enthusiastic and curious about work and about being at school will really improve your results

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
what?! you mean a bum living off the streets with no life or career??? thanks for insulting me...

:p

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
the motivation is to try to be the best u can be... that should be ur ultimate motivation
well good luck my friend :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Do your work or i'll fucking kill you.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
motivation, fear, it's all the same thing :p

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
Have enough confidence to bet on your abilities and you'll never lose.

well.. in otherwords.. I was like: "Anything you can do I can and will do better." Yes, I'm very competitive. :rolleyes: My motivation was to own everyone.

*ashlea*

HSC
Pick one person in each of your subjects who u think wow, they're so smart, but they still seem fairly normal (don't go 4 the crazy smart kids who get 100% in every test and hav no life..) and be determined 2 do everything u can 2 beat them.. then u will be that person ppl admire (or are jealous of) and hopefully will be able 2 look back and be happy with what u've acheived..

s0k0y0e0

HSC
white_spazzy said:
i am in need of some ways to stay focused and motivated with school work....
i have recently heard of sticky ur desired uai around the house to reminde you of your goals...i am about to go and stick some post-its all over the house!

any other suggestions??
He he; I've done this! It definately reminds me of what my goal is; but sometimes it's just depressing! :(

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I don't get ppl who say 'just be enthusiastic' and 'just enjoy your work'... it's not that easy is it? I mean if it was simply a matter of saying 'ok, now i enjoy my work', then ppl wouldn't need motivational tips would they?

Mind you, in terms of actual useful comments, the slogan 'just do it' is pretty true... so... just do it! It's not that easy, but then, it's never that easy. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)