• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

To the guys... Would u care? (2 Viewers)

Would u care?

• Yes

Votes: 65 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 52.9%

• Total voters

Darkening

HSC
Lol, like you wouldnt be curious how you are compared to the other guys... From what she has told me, she really does with I was the first boyfriend and only boyfriend she eva had...

aww...

Guys, why is it none of you really care?? Deep down inside I bet all of you would love to know how many guys your girl has slept with!!

Justin

HSC
I dont see what the big deal is. As long as they haven't left anything behind (a baby, or an STD) what dif does it make.

The only thing that yuo need to worry about is if u become the next statistic (lost BF number 5).

dora_18

HSC
I think it differs from person to person, i know a lot of people who might not be as worried about it as others...some guys dont care if a chick has slept with 100guys before him...and others would care if it was just one other guy...
and i mean you're going to break up anyway...i know its a really pasimistic way of looking at a relationship...but how many teen relationships actually survive till "death do us part".....so just enjoy the fun!

TheVoodooChild

HSC
I'm with a guy at the moment and when we started out we where both virgins, and I wanted to wait and make him really earn me giving my virginity to him. So about 4 months into our relationship he loses his virginity to some girl at a christmas party. He doesn't even know her name.

Grrrrr

Darkening

HSC
Sounds like he doesnt respect you if he will bonk a girl that he knows not the name!

-golly-

HSC
i will only have sex with virgins as i dont want sti's

tlodg

HSC
N/A
-golly- said:
i will only have sex with virgins as i dont want sti's
virgins can have stis too
besides people might lie that they are virgins

dora_18

HSC
you pull the biggest shit out of your ass...
what have gay people got to do with anything? and the fact is that not everyone is gay...but it is a fact that everyone lies...EVERYONE AT SOME POINT LIES...now get over it

Redgoddess

HSC
i dont have a problem with it. my ex girlfriend had slept with a fair few people (i dont know exact numbers...) and i just felt that it meant that i got the benefit of her experience :D although we were broken up before we went all the way...stupid fckn parents *rant*

Darkening

HSC
I lied and said I wasnt a virgin, she believed me and when I told her I was one, she was so shocked because of who I was and the way I acted ... :| :S wtf eh..

dora_18

HSC
Calm down, the text has offended you in some way which I can't notice.

Well, I don't believe that, some people may not need to lie in their lifetime and some may of never lied, so shut your hole.

dont tell me to shut my hole!!! and be prepared for some comebacks when you fire comments like that directly addressing me...
ok yes..people never lie..im sure!!! im sure someone out there has never lied...never even told a white lie...and im sure you are that person secret!

So that makes you non-human
but i never said i dont lie....

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
dora_18 said:
dont tell me to shut my hole!!! and be prepared for some comebacks when you fire comments like that directly addressing me...
ok yes..people never lie..im sure!!! im sure someone out there has never lied...never even told a white lie...and im sure you are that person secret!

but i never said i dont lie....
Yes, but assuming that statement's true, then it's also a lie if you're human, hence you're non-human.

dora_18

HSC
ok...i wasnt really intending the original comment to turn into a deep&meaningful!!
so its OK we dont have to continue argeuing the notion of lying..

Darkening

HSC
"Most relationships are based on lies and trust." - David Pena

Any comments on the subject???

I belive its true, EVERYONE has lied to either a friend or even ur partner!!!! so yeh, lies is what makes the world go round :D

Darkening

HSC
So are you telling me you never lied to your partner?

Lies and twisting the truth, are they the same thing?? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)