Toilet Tennis (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
So whenever I go chuck a piss in the male toilets at the School of Mathematics and Statistics before my maths tutorials and before I leave the cubicle I see messages behind the door that are suggestive, racist, hateful, and generally derogatory in nature.

I can't remember each quote exactly but they're quite interesting and worth the read if you are incredibly bored.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
orly?

I should start writing messages there for you forbidden ;)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Forbidden. said:
So whenever I go chuck a piss in the male toilets at the School of Mathematics and Statistics before my maths tutorials and before I leave the cubicle I see messages behind the door that are suggestive, racist, hateful, and generally derogatory in nature.

I can't remember each quote exactly but they're quite interesting and worth the read if you are incredibly bored.
Awesome, im gana go read them.

In the squarehouse toilets there is a drawing of a man getting shot with the words "Capitalism"

lol then there is some writing "Whoever they vote for, lets be ungovernable"

wtf?!

Edit: I like READING what people write on tables lol (yes i get terribly bored)

Its pretty interesting.. like on one table it said "Press this button for 2 hours for the lecture to finish" and what do you know... it works :)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I pretended to cough and splutter while I was literally LOLing.
"WHAT DO MICHAEL JACKSON AND SANTA CLAUS HAVE IN COMMON?

THEY BOTH LEAVE KIDS HOUSES WITH EMPTY SACKS."

This one is just foul and sick...
"WHATS THE BEST THING ABOUT FUCKING TWENTY ONE YEAR OLDS?

THERE'S 20 OF THEM."

darkwolfzx said:
orly?

I should start writing messages there for you forbidden ;)
Just write something like 'Signed darkwolfzx' or use your real name if you like.

Omium said:
Awesome, im gana go read them.

In the squarehouse toilets there is a drawing of a man getting shot with the words "Capitalism"

lol then there is some writing "Whoever they vote for, lets be ungovernable"

wtf?!

Edit: I like READING what people write on tables lol (yes i get terribly bored)

Its pretty interesting.. like on one table it said "Press this button for 2 hours for the lecture to finish" and what do you know... it works :)
The ones I read on tables are not as funny tho ... but the button one is pretty interesting.

tau281290

HSC
Interesting, you guys have such an appetite for reading graffiti. I do too, but high school graffiti are, obviously, unintelligent by year 7s. =.=''

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Forbidden. said:
This one is just foul and sick...
"WHATS THE BEST THING ABOUT FUCKING TWENTY ONE YEAR OLDS?

THERE'S 20 OF THEM."
i lol'd so hard here :rofl:

HSC
ahahaha did anybody see that grafitti that was painted up in the city like 3 years ago?

it said:
"Jesus doesn't love homos"

and then someone grafittied under that

"But he sure loves tabouli"

ahahahahhaahahaha

do u guys get it?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
ahahaha did anybody see that grafitti that was painted up in the city like 3 years ago?

it said:
"Jesus doesn't love homos"

and then someone grafittied under that

"But he sure loves tabouli"

ahahahahhaahahaha

do u guys get it?
lol yer i do... (after a few mins)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
omium said:
Its pretty interesting.. like on one table it said "Press this button for 2 hours for the lecture to finish" and what do you know... it works
haha not shitting you. but that must have been me. it would have been in black pen. i wrote that in my first year on one of the tables.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
in mech eng 301 I saw someone had written "I'm bored"

I promptly wrote "Kill yourself" underneath

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
wrong_turn said:
haha not shitting you. but that must have been me. it would have been in black pen. i wrote that in my first year on one of the tables.
lol it was in black pen but i seemed to have faded a lil bit.

Um did you do it in the "Applied Sciences building"? M11 ?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
nuh omium some guy must have copied it or used the same joke as i did. it would most likely have been in matthews or clb in my first year.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Forbidden. said:

That's really not possible unless you did a No. 2.

Which by all accounts, seems like you did.

Stop talking about excrement and Krapp. You're not Samuel Beckett (engineering students won't understand this, compsci students might: google is your friend).

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Bobness said:
That's really not possible unless you did a No. 2.

Which by all accounts, seems like you did.

Stop talking about excrement and Krapp. You're not Samuel Beckett (engineering students won't understand this, compsci students might: google is your friend).
1. I lock the cubicle after entering it.
2. I never took a shit once in UNSW.

So what I'm saying is, as I reach for the lock my eyes are definitely facing the door but before I proceed to unlock the door I am momentarily distracted by graffiti on the door and this is where I decipher the humour instilled in those markings of ink written by bored, imaginative (and likely disturbed) individuals. :)

Wikipedia-
"Beckett's work is stark and fundamentally minimalist."
This page is making literature look scary fine I won't transfer to B Engineering / B Arts.

Good night people.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Forbidden. said:
1. I lock the cubicle after entering it.
2. I never took a shit once in UNSW.

So what I'm saying is, as I reach for the lock my eyes are definitely facing the door but before I proceed to unlock the door I am momentarily distracted by graffiti on the door and this is where I decipher the humour instilled in those markings of ink written by bored, imaginative (and likely disturbed) individuals. :)

Wikipedia-
"Beckett's work is stark and fundamentally minimalist."
This page is making literature look scary fine I won't transfer to B Engineering / B Arts.

Good night people.
Wow you're shit. Lulz geddit.

Yeah knew you wouldn't, because only a certain play by Beckett deals with that ie Krapp.

And you use cubicles? HAHAHHAHA why are you insecure of using urinals? And why would you even lock it if you're pissing?

Clearly your poor friendship advice posted in the other thread comes from a true place.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Bobness said:
Wow you're shit. Lulz geddit.

Yeah knew you wouldn't, because only a certain play by Beckett deals with that ie Krapp.

And you use cubicles? HAHAHHAHA why are you insecure of using urinals? And why would you even lock it if you're pissing?

Clearly your poor friendship advice posted in the other thread comes from a true place.
lolz im not homo i dont stand close to other m3n pissing or vice versa.
lololololol.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

depression. you wanked too much. ahahaha serious message
source: library men toilets on 2nd floor

still on the hunt for graffiti and vandalism at unsw.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i lock the door and like to use cubicles as well. its just a personal preference. i wouldnt consider myself unsociable either.

you should keep a log book of interesting ones. as mentioned in "everythings eventual" stephen king.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)