Too many dumb asses in IPT (1 Viewer)

jason7218972

many of the people in my class picked ipt because they know how to turn on a pc. this is rediculus and means that the scaling will never improve much.

do you all agree?

puffkenny

HSC
Dunno about the scaling but, over half of IPT candidates in my school are bums...that'sa about 19/39

[WILL_wang]

but if u think ure so great...den get into the first percentile....

dat way ull get a mark u wunt b able 2 complain abt....

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
yeh i reckon
well it is true alotta ppl do ipt cuz its bludgy and seems easy
and u shouldn't complain cuz ur probably one of em

but if ur not, then u shouldn't complain anyway cuz they wont affect u if u perform well

WilRic

HSC
N/A
Well I see we no longer need English as a compulsory subject with those last two posts...

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
if u read about a thread by mikey in the low scaling thread, u will c how many dumbarses there are in my class. i still laugh at the fact that some of them tried to do all 4 option topics in the trial.

rx72c

The more dumb arses the are the better as it is the more people i can beat in the HSC

neesha

The more dumb arses the are the better as it is the more people i can beat in the HSC
lol, that's pretty funny. there can't b that many dumb ppl...right? lol. mayb they'll improve in the HSC! like, i used 2 think the 'environment' refered to the trees used 4 printing paper and stuff...(lol!) and look at me now...i don't think that nemore! na, seriuosly, the exam was like knowledge based, straight forward...so much better than last year! i did 8 booklets (the ones with 4 pages in them, but i didn't fill every book up 2 the end-sum i did) so yea!

jason7218972

Originally posted by [WILL_wang]

first of all i am so great and i am in the "first percentile" and that dont count half as much as if i got in the first percentile for my other subjects so my point about the dumbasses draging me down is still just as valid.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Depends really

I'm a bit of a bum myself mate, so be careful. Yeah, my class has the biggest nerds (about six of us, though two droppin' it), and some of the others are lucky to plug the computer in without electoructing themselves.
Most of 'em, like me, probably picked it because it was the only decent sounding subject on the line, and you had to pick something.
Do alot of other nerdy subjects, like SDD, to make up for it though

Huy

HSC
N/A
many of the people in my class picked ipt because they know how to turn on a pc.
this is rediculus and means that the scaling will never improve much. do you all agree?
I agree, but turning on a PC has far-reaching (beneficial) consequences in IPT :D
OUCH!

What's first percentile anyway? Assume there are 6000 IPT students, (I believe this is close to the real figure, I could be off though).

1% of 6000 is 60 students in the state, it's possible for puffkenny AND/OR jason7218972 to be in the top 1% :)

I don't know if your post was "smartassy" but it seemed that way to me, the way I read it.
"If you think you're so great, then get into the 1st percentile..."

(By the way, Will-wang, you should have said 99th percentile, as the 1st percentile is at the bottom -- so he wouldn't think he is "so great" and he WILL have something to complain about! ;))

100th percentile - top 100% of the candidature/group, 1st place.
1st percentile - bottom 1% (hence 'per cent'-ile).
Well I see we no longer need English as a compulsory subject with those last two posts...
LOL!
I needed a laugh, thanks! :) Got to love the English... (Y)
Originally posted by jason7218972
first of all i am so great and i am in the "first percentile" and that dont count half as much as if i got in the first percentile for my other subjects so my point about the dumbasses draging me down is still just as valid.
Dude, you are not "so great" if you are in the 1st percentile.
You would be so great with 100%, in the 100th percentile, with 1st rankings.
:D ;) :p

I'm only kidding. :)

rx72c

You guys take everything so seriously, just relax. EVERYBODY JUST RELAX

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rx72c
You guys take everything so seriously, just relax. EVERYBODY JUST RELAX

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
LOL! :p :rofl:

rx72c

Your a dumbass for creating this thread. STUPID FUCKING DUMBASS, who do you think you are to come and call IPT students DUMB assess, ha ha ha lets go now i wanna fight you.

jkn.

Nah mate. thats probably just your school and my school, but most normal schools let students choose their own subjects rather then get forced into a subject casue their dumb.

Huy

HSC
N/A
...let's not "joke" like that again rx72c.

Dangers of misinterpretation on the Internet/messaging systems? :D

rx72c

Yeh sure, im sure we all understand what a joke means and i have eliminated the danger of misinterpretation as i have clearly stated i was joking.

As to the topic of the thread, in my school all the students who did not make it into chemistry were automatically put into IPT, i went for chemistry first but hated it so went to IPT, but i was the only student who got to choose IPT as a subject rather than get forced to do it.

Most schools arnt like this, its more you get to choose to do it, but the reason generally that dumb asses do IPT is that they think that if you know how to use a computer than you can do well in IPT, this is not the case, IPT is just like any other subject if not harder and requires large amounts of study, understanding and interlinking.

*hopeful*

HSC
um excuse me rx72c but u were not the 'only' student who got 2 choose ipt because there wuz actually sum ppl like myself who would rather die than have 2 do a science subject like chemistry so i didnt 'try' out 4 it so ipt was the other option but if i had been 'forced' i would have easily changed schools because if someone wuz forced into doin a subject wouldnt it be logical for them to change schools?

rx72c

Originally posted by *hopeful*
um excuse me rx72c but u were not the 'only' student who got 2 choose ipt because there wuz actually sum ppl like myself who would rather die than have 2 do a science subject like chemistry so i didnt 'try' out 4 it so ipt was the other option but if i had been 'forced' i would have easily changed schools because if someone wuz forced into doin a subject wouldnt it be logical for them to change schools?
What i was trying to say was the i was the only one in my school, i was under any circumstances implying at all that anybody else from other schools was under the that impression.

But as i said clearly in my second paragraph that in other schools most students can choose IPT cause they want to and 60% of the time its casue they genuinely are ineterested in IPT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)