• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Too many dumb asses in IPT (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh i understood wat u were sayin but i was also sayin dat u were not d only one from ur skool becuz i, among others 'choose' ipt rather than any other subject

read between d lines mr rx7 :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *hopeful*
yeh i understood wat u were sayin but i was also sayin dat u were not d only one from ur skool becuz i, among others 'choose' ipt rather than any other subject

read between d lines mr rx7 :)
I chose IPT too, instead of being forced to.

:)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
my school got to choose what subjects you do, its not a matter of going into one because of your 'intelligence' level or anything
ipt and chem werent even on the same line, so i got to do both-woohoo!
lol.
i think a lot of people choose ipt coz it seems like a sorta bludgy computers subject (which it can-and usually is-be)
i also think that ipt is kinda like business, ya gotta have just a bit of knowledge then the rest you can bullshit your way through (im prob gunna get blasted for this statement, but its true)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
my school got to choose what subjects you do, its not a matter of going into one because of your 'intelligence' level or anything
ipt and chem werent even on the same line, so i got to do both-woohoo!
lol.
i think a lot of people choose ipt coz it seems like a sorta bludgy computers subject (which it can-and usually is-be)
i also think that ipt is kinda like business, ya gotta have just a bit of knowledge then the rest you can bullshit your way through (im prob gunna get blasted for this statement, but its true)
Haha cool!
Ours was:

Chemistry - Line 4
IPT - Line 6

So I got to do both as well.

LOL no that's true, what you've said, about learning the theory component(s) and making it up as you go :p :D :)

HSC :(

i was also one who did chemistry then changed to ipt after about 2 weeks of doin it... not only u

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Huy
Haha cool!
Ours was:

Chemistry - Line 4
IPT - Line 6
chem was line 4, ipt line 5 at ours. our line 6 was like business studies, cfs, and most of the it stubjects, tafe, etc.

rx72c

You people are not understanding anything, your telling me to read between lines, why dont you just read what i have written, i know there are many people out there that have chosen IPT as a subject with their own will, i was saying some people get this general idea cause in their school that is How ipt is treated.

Now instead of telling me to read between the lines, WHY DONT YOU JUST READ MY LINES. LOL

HSC :(

well in my skool u also choose b/w chem and ipt... and i did chem for like 2 weeks then CHOSE to do ipt. so not only u

THATS MY LINES :p

ipt's given pretty much no respect in my skool too..

*hopeful*

HSC
lolz u ppl r funni
READ THESE LINES RX7DUDE :)
i wuz basically sayn dat u were not d only 1 in ur skool who got to choose ipt becuz there were others including me who didnt wanna do other subjects
datz d point i've been goin on bout

Necroticon

Originally posted by Huy
:rofl:
Srsly, that is the strangest emoticon i have ever laid eyes on, and believe me, ive seen some weird emoticons. such as:

Last edited:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Necroticon
Srsly, that is the strangest emoticon i have ever laid eyes on, and believe me, ive seen some weird emoticons. such as:
We have a similar emoticon here at BOS: :uhhuh:

J0n

N/A
HSC
All the lazy people at my school just do IPT so that they can bludge on the computers.

J

jhakka

Originally posted by jason7218972
many of the people in my class picked ipt because they know how to turn on a pc. this is rediculus and means that the scaling will never improve much.

do you all agree?
Yes, I agree. Maybe a quarter of my class has any idea what the subject is even about (just did the prelim course, by the way). The rest of them... well, I'm surprised they even know where the room is.

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
Most of my courses are like that... but logically they shouldn't be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)