too many international students (1 Viewer)

mr2yen

HSC
serious wtf is wit the amount of international students @ UNSW, i was ther today at the commerce lectures n realised that more than half of the students didnt speak english, this is such a massive turnoff to a great uni

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Why do international students bother you? It really doesn't matter. As long as they are considerate and have manners, it's not an issue. And that's the same for everyone, regardless if they are international or domestic students.

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
serious wtf is wit the amount of international students @ UNSW, i was ther today at the commerce lectures n realised that more than half of the students didnt speak english, this is such a massive turnoff to a great uni
this is your answer.
mindless international students with a lack of or no imagination or intellectual capacity choose commerce.
if you are doing commerce you must appreciate international students or at least deal with it.
they want to reside in a degree that comforts them with money and materialism.

rx34

HSC
Chances are the international students will perform better in uni than you.

LordPc

HSC
grow up. get over it
+1

this is uni, no time for this kind of baby talk

if you are studying commerce you might also like to know that australia exports a lot of coal, iron ore and education

also i think you are missing some clear benefits. ever watched american television and heard of college funds? there is a reason we dont have them here

mr2yen

HSC
Chances are the international students will perform better in uni than you.
if i have the option of doing combined law, what makes u think an international student will do better than me

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Welcome to UNSW

William kamel

HSC
Y r there so many international students in our unis anyways, aren't their facilities like overseas supposed to better than ours. I mean for example China, is a really really big country and they should at least have a few unis better than ours. hmmm.....the international students must come for another reason, a reason that we all probably know.

LordPc

HSC
Y r there so many international students in our unis anyways, aren't their facilities like overseas supposed to better than ours. I mean for example China, is a really really big country and they should at least have a few unis better than ours. hmmm.....the international students must come for another reason, a reason that we all probably know.
as in complete racial equality? like that displayed in this very thread?

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Do arts then. I was in the arts lecture and ~80% were decent looking white chicks.
who'll one day be paying rent to those Asian Australian students who did commerce, while they're laughing their asses off about it :cool:

runnable

HSC
They do. Peking University and Tsinghua University are both top notch. Now don't go off referring to that THES ranking, which also ranked Stanford and Berkeley at astonishing places.

Bendent

HSC
ah arts..no future and no job prospects. cool looking people tho :]

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
if i have the option of doing combined law, what makes u think an international student will do better than me
because you sound like a dropkick

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
these international students are bringing in a lot of money for us. 2 reasons why they are better than most of us: full fee paying upfront and most likely more competitive. anyway they're there to drive up the competition and make you work harder

rx34

HSC
Point taken. I suppose there would be less international students doing law anyway. But they'll probably do better in Commerce.

Don't forget the Australian born Chinese kids. They're pretty smart and make most of the selective school intake anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)