Top Gear Series 14 Episode 6 (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
lol of course you would know that seeing how they were in the studio at the beginning. but i don't know why people drive on that road, i never knew those kind of roads actually existed outside of warner brothers roadrunner and coyote.

i wish they still persisted over the volcano though.

and loled so hard at hammond's donkey falling in the sand at the end.
They were at 5200m dude that is fucking insane.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Yeah I was thinking "who the fuck in bolivia can afford a brand new V8 4WD?" It was either a camera car or someone in the drug trade...

probably someone from fifth gear trying to kill the competition lol

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
nah the country is shit, even byron bay was tedious and by then end of a week I longed for sydney. house in city + property in country is the best way.

Edit: And obviously they used landcruisers, wouldn't you?

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
I wonder how real any of it was, like obviously the hosts didn't really build bridges or fix the cars at all themselves and I have no problem with that, but crossing that dodgy bridge, and even driving with supposedly no brakes, suspicious.

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
Would have been nice if there was any cultural stuff and interaction with people, but it was pretty long as is.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
why couldn't they have built that bridge themselves? My mates and I once built an epic bridge to get past this gate that his asshole neighbour built.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
We had a chainsaw, but only a 2WD ute, it was pretty epic tbh. THere was 8 of us though so we had a bit more man power.

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
why couldn't they have built that bridge themselves? My mates and I once built an epic bridge to get past this gate that his asshole neighbour built.
The three hosts certainly could have, in the same way that they could have replaced a smashed diff or driven a range rover inches from death.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I do wonder exactly how much the TG hosts actually do in these challenges... even things like building the electric car in an earlier episode in this series made me go.. "o really?"

philphie

Banned
HSC
well May is an engineer and a very good one at that. and anyway they're men, any practical wor is well withing their reach. i still think a lot of the stunts they they do themselves considering what happened to Hammy all those years ago

quik.

HSC
Tbh I found the South American special p boring

Definitely wouldn't watch it again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)