• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

trade? (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I hereby withdraw from selling notes ever again...

I swear why is it, that you guys ask to buy the notes and then make me feel guilty for giving them to you! It full shits me

i gave them to scarecrow of oz (aka tash) coz i know her in person she's in my tute! I give my notes to my friends if they want them...Forgive me for not wanting to hand out my notes freely to whole bunch of strangers i've never met before.

Arrgh!

PS: referring to certain people that won't be mentioned!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
clairegirl said:

I swear why is it, that you guys ask to buy the notes and then make me feel guilty for giving them to you! It full shits me

i gave them to scarecrow of oz (aka tash) coz i know her in person she's in my tute! I give my notes to my friends if they want them...

Arrgh!

You're obviously referring to me and ryan cck...we're not stupid...
since when did i make u feel guilty?! I just said that i was a little suprised thats all, i didnt really mind coz 10 bux is nothing...I've also said i don't really care if you distribute those notes free or not...they're your notes you can do what you want with them...so i think its unfair to allude to me being one of the "guys [that] ask to buy the notes and then make [you] feel guilty..."

clairegirl said:
Forgive me for not wanting to hand out my notes freely to whole bunch of strangers i've never met before.
I don't appreciate your arrogance and sarcasm...its uncalled for...as Ive said before i was initially suprised but then i didn't care, coz its only 10 bux :p
And correct me if I am wrong but you were willing to give it free to strangers nonetheless...e.g CrashOveride

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Supra said:
You're obviously referring to me and ryan cck...we're not stupid...
since when did i make u feel guilty?! I just said that i was a little suprised thats all, i didnt really mind coz 10 bux is nothing...I've also said i don't really care if you distribute those notes free or not...they're your notes you can do what you want with them...so i think its unfair to allude to me being one of the "guys [that] ask to buy the notes and then make [you] feel guilty..."

I don't appreciate your arrogance and sarcasm...its uncalled for...as Ive said before i was initially suprised but then i didn't care, coz its only 10 bux :p
And correct me if I am wrong but you were willing to give it free to strangers nonetheless...e.g CrashOveride
Don't flatter yourself, it wasn't you or at least it was another guy on BOS... and how were you initially surprised? when you private msged me and said you would buy them? heres a copy paste of what you sed in the PM

Accg105 notes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Claire!

Im really interested in those accg105 notes! How much are you willing to sell them for?
Krish

here's your second pm

Hey, Im still interested...but i wanna check them out first, and ryan cck is also interested so yeh, when are u next at uni, and what time would you be free? If he thinks its worth it then yeh we'll get it for sure...Krish

"And correct me if I am wrong but you were willing to give it free to strangers nonetheless...e.g CrashOveride"

When did I ever say I'de give them to CrashOveride for free?

Don't be such a jerk ..... sooooo not in the mood

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
clairegirl said:

i gave them to scarecrow of oz (aka tash) coz i know her in person she's in my tute! I give my notes to my friends if they want them...Forgive me for not wanting to hand out my notes freely to whole bunch of strangers i've never met before.

Arrgh!

i sure hope you're not referring to me / supra... if u are then..

ummmm can you please explain how we made you feel guilty? we negotiated on the price of the notes (even though you told us there was 29 pages, when there's actually 26... a bit misleading), and i very kindly asked if you accidentally counted the pages wrong or something... which u admitted... which is cool with me, i never complained

but saying that we somehow made you feel guilty by doing something wrong ... i really don't understand? you got ur money, we got the notes, what's wrong?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
i sure hope you're not referring to me / supra... if u are then..

ummmm can you please explain how we made you feel guilty? we negotiated on the price of the notes (even though you told us there was 29 pages, when there's actually 26... a bit misleading), and i very kindly asked if you accidentally counted the pages wrong or something... which u admitted... which is cool with me, i never complained

but saying that we somehow made you feel guilty by doing something wrong ... i really don't understand? you got ur money, we got the notes, what's wrong?

listen it's kind of an accumulation of crap i've been getting... firstly by saying you were surprised that i was selling them to you instead of me just lending them to you so you could photocopy them... that really shit me supra how u sed that when u were the one who msged me asking...

but its more like this guy on msn who's saying stuff like

"to be honest how can you sleep at night" etc etc

arrgh!

hereby withdrawing from ever selling notes with BOS people ever again

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
okay, so are we the ppl u are referring to? i'm confused

really its cool im happy with the notes and you are happy with our 20 bux, just wanted to know whether u were referring to us or not because if you are.. then yeah.. =P

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
You missing the point i was trying to make...i was suprised intially i dont know why...but hten in the end we paid for them and i didnt care...(as ive said in my previous posts) and i cant speak on ryan's behalf but i dont think he cares either...
as ryan has asked...why would u feel guilty?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
okay, so are we the ppl u are referring to? i'm confused

really its cool im happy with the notes and you are happy with our 20 bux, just wanted to know whether u were referring to us or not because if you are.. then yeah.. =P

Not you ryan.. but supra was with him saying he was expecting me to give it to him and that he was surprised when i made him pay for the notes- it full makes me look bad

other than that theres another guy who i wanna scream at, i told him im not selling or giving him the notes n e more (just to piss him off) n now he's all sorry n stuff saying he was just joking YERRR RIGHT!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
but ryan was with me...im confused now...ryanh was the one who messaged u...i didnt have credit...neways forget it now, i was just wondering why u were guilty...and i felt like iw as being insulted in the process...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Supra said:
but ryan was with me...im confused now...ryanh was the one who messaged u...i didnt have credit...neways forget it now, i was just wondering why u were guilty...and i felt like iw as being insulted in the process...

PM'd me (private message through BOS's pm thingy)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Supra said:

blahh

okay lemme explain...

you made me feel guilty because you said you were expecting to get them for free instead you were surprised that i made you pay for them- can u see how that would make me feel bad .. if not don't worry about it

the main perpetrator was this guy on bos who's probably reading this right now but he made me promise not to bag him on bos well n e way he was jerk/asshole and im being a jerk back by not giving him my bba111 notes that i made for every chapter examinable in the exam :d

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
oh ok now i get u clairegirl :) yeh dont worry about me being suprised...i hope u dont feel guilty at all (it wasnt my intention, sorry)...I see where your comin from...like i was a bit e-aggressive in the pevious posts because i misunderstood what you were saying...and took somethings the wrong way...but its all cleared up now :) and btw i srsly didnt mind paying for those notes...my dad has had a look at them, hes been an acocuntant for like 30 years or something....and even he said they were pretty fukn good...good luck for your exams...

HSC
i don't know why people get so funny about giving money for notes - 10 or 20 bucks compared to countless hours of hard work! i mean i get 15 an hour at a job i like - so spending that on something that otherwise would've taken me over 20 hrs is not something i mind doing - i would've been more than happy to give clairegirl money for the notes it still would be less than wat they'd be worth to me
and supra before u start e-stabbing me (!) i'm not talking about u i mean the guy who was a dick to anne
i like the idea of buying/selling/trading notes - hope it catches on at bos

HSC
oh - and clairegirl i was talking to my tutor today and i really don't think cash flows is gonna be that hard - all they had to do for theirs was look (1) look at a list of random transactions (2) work out which affected cash flow (3) chuck them into operating/investing/financing headings, under which they had to classify them as either inflows or outflows! hope ours is that easy apparently it was worth heaps of marks too

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol im not an e-thug or anything scarecrow :p
is that all for the cash flow question? Apparently that was a major question last year, there has to be more to it...and i have a feeling Samantha will re-use the paper...since shes not putting it on e-reserve...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*is willing to sell self for a few passes*

HSC
i get wat ur saying i was a bit doubtful wen he said that as well - seemed a bit simple to me for all the marks it was apparently worth and the guy has been wrong before - but i did ask if he was sure they didn't have to know those formulas for calculation of the elements of the cash flows statement and he was insistent that it wasn't asked - i'm still gonna learn them anyway but i was relieved to hear theirs didn't sound so bad- although i would've been thrown by the question since the book doesn't seem to do that inflows/outflows thing - wat he said seemed alot like wat she was saying in the lecture - but i'd be suspicious of anything that doesn't come directly from her mouth. my tutor's a champ - and was good at 105 - got an HD - but maybe our exam will be different i don't know. i'd learn the equations just to be on the safe side, but not get too thrown if they do expect us to structure an answer like he said. i know it sounds weird they'd ask us to put it like that wen it hasn't been done in our hw etc - so yeah i'd just be aware of both possibilities and then see what the exam lends itself to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)