trading systems (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
3li said:
i didnt mention nething about mfglobal but wateva..
stalkers yO? only a matter of time before randoms at various functions know you by your username and not your actual name. jkjk..

ps. ur username makes sense now :)

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
hahah No I'm sorry I just figured that it was someone else from another post who works at MF Global. LOL and thanks for sharing all this information!

3li

HSC
N/A
haha yea seremify

that ya thing was good?shit?

i had to dash offt tennis

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyway, I wonder where that guy who said he did FX trading went.. i'm curious what system he uses and if he's uber leveraged.

3li said:
haha yea seremify

that ya thing was good?shit?

i had to dash offt tennis
It was really good man. Even motivated me to get into it more and made me wish I was a student in YA again. I even asked the guy if he would be interested in speaking at my YA group!

Is this first time u've done YA or u did it before?

youngone

HSC
I'm here. I wrote a quick reply b4, but anyway i am highly leveraged and am with MF Global so they've given me they're platform but haven't used it much yet, have been putting the order via phone.

do u play the markets/fx

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
youngone said:
I'm here. I wrote a quick reply b4, but anyway i am highly leveraged and am with MF Global so they've given me they're platform but haven't used it much yet, have been putting the order via phone.

do u play the markets/fx
I used to trade on 50:1, is that what you trade on? How can you trade over the phone, isn't that a pain? What do you base your entry/exit points on (no need to tell me your trading plan)?

youngone

HSC
with mf it has a 3% margin on the major currencies (which is all i trade on). in terms of phone trading, atm i am trading long-ish term so its not much of a pain. my entry/exit points are just based on what i've been reading in the fin papers and as its longer term i don't have precise entry/exit points. my two main positions are long on the aud/jpy and short on the aud/usd (got in at 96.20 - although i haven't completely filled my position and plan on increasing my position as i believe that theres a chance it may go higher before it comes down)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
youngone said:
with mf it has a 3% margin on the major currencies (which is all i trade on). in terms of phone trading, atm i am trading long-ish term so its not much of a pain. my entry/exit points are just based on what i've been reading in the fin papers and as its longer term i don't have precise entry/exit points. my two main positions are long on the aud/jpy and short on the aud/usd (got in at 96.20 - although i haven't completely filled my position and plan on increasing my position as i believe that theres a chance it may go higher before it comes down)
I guess you'd have to have tight stops especially around now since the FOMC meeting is taking place.

youngone

HSC
yeh should be an interesting couple of days. predictions are that there won't be an interest rate change but still they're comments are going to have a massive impact still. wish me luck, haha

blackrifice

HSC
Well the minimum amount needed to be deposited with MF Global is $5000.

I personally am trading with both FP Markets and IG Markets.

I use FP Markets and the WebIress system for shares and ASX CFD's (not enough liquidity) and for regular OTC CFD's I use IG Markets (I know they arent a DMA provider, but the interface is nice).

Being a first year cadet, I don't have time to swing trade and have to trade for the mid term.

The share market is very volatile at the moment and as with a lot of shares TA & FA are contradicting each other. I just hope BHP can recover from its indecision and that the head and shoulders pattern does not go through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)