transferring frmo Be/Bsc to Be/Arts (1 Viewer)

NeoKyo

gstains ghetto! represent
HSC
Say would anyone know anything about this? I spose ill have to launch an application through UAC either next year or mid year this time, which ever one is possible (maybe mid year if im lucky)

What criteria would be considered to see if i make it? I'd like to make this change to transfer to major in Japanese studies, though I do realise I'll have to wait til next year to start doing Japanese 3 to start gaining the prerequisites for higher courses....

Is there anything else I have to consider regarding this change? I've got my units of study planned out already, the engineering bit is fine but to satisfy the arts requirements may be a bit iffy cos I won't be able to do any classes this year...

Should of been pro-active in finding out what degrees were out there instead of waitin on askin that careers advisor who kept chasing people to encourage em about going to TAFE.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You don't, because doing so makes you an epic fucking failure.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
NeoKyo said:
Say would anyone know anything about this? I spose ill have to launch an application through UAC either next year or mid year this time, which ever one is possible (maybe mid year if im lucky)

What criteria would be considered to see if i make it? I'd like to make this change to transfer to major in Japanese studies, though I do realise I'll have to wait til next year to start doing Japanese 3 to start gaining the prerequisites for higher courses....

Is there anything else I have to consider regarding this change? I've got my units of study planned out already, the engineering bit is fine but to satisfy the arts requirements may be a bit iffy cos I won't be able to do any classes this year...

Should of been pro-active in finding out what degrees were out there instead of waitin on askin that careers advisor who kept chasing people to encourage em about going to TAFE.
Maybe you'll have to take some filler subjects to fill out your timetable (to be >18cp), but other than that I don't think there'd be any problems.

NeoKyo

gstains ghetto! represent
HSC
hey thanks for the adviice, yeah doin like 24 cp a semester anyway love engo haha

kinda taboo to mention that four letter word eh, thanks for the advice
actually met a guy who went through the transfer process from psyche in bsc to mechatronics today, so sounds alright, guess i just gotta cop the time table clashes and do the time basic units of jap so i am eligible for more units of study

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
NeoKyo said:
hey thanks for the adviice, yeah doin like 24 cp a semester anyway love engo haha

kinda taboo to mention that four letter word eh, thanks for the advice
actually met a guy who went through the transfer process from psyche in bsc to mechatronics today, so sounds alright, guess i just gotta cop the time table clashes and do the time basic units of jap so i am eligible for more units of study
Honestly don't worry too much about timetable clashes, they happen but if you're diligent you'll keep up. Also the deadline for adding new units has passed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)