Transferring to medicine-related courses from Medical Science over stated? (1 Viewer)

BLERGHtrue

HSC
I've been seeing seperate threads on how to get into medical courses through transferring from Science degrees and transfers through Medical Science.

Just wondering - does one path leave you to an advantage through the applicants at all?

Andi0390

HSC
I cannot imagine it would as far as transferring goes, because at university a grade is a grade, regardless of where its from.

Although I guess some courses will give you more knowledge that can help you later on. I am not sure.

brad616

HSC
I cannot imagine it would as far as transferring goes, because at university a grade is a grade, regardless of where its from.

Although I guess some courses will give you more knowledge that can help you later on. I am not sure.
If your not sure then why do you bother posting? Its just annoying and stupid especially when more knowledgeable people can answer

luxslash89

HSC
For most unis, its the grade that matters, not wat degree u do.

But remember there are exceptions. Some unis actually give preferences to

ppl who r doing or have done a science based degree over those who havent.

Im not basing this on assumptions or rumors they actually state this fact on their

websites.

BLERGHtrue

HSC
For most unis, its the grade that matters, not wat degree u do.

But remember there are exceptions. Some unis actually give preferences to

ppl who r doing or have done a science based degree over those who havent.

Im not basing this on assumptions or rumors they actually state this fact on their

websites.
thanks! I'll look into those then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)