"transition week "year 10-11.bludge or work (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Yeah bludge it, plus any habits for yr11 or anything get shot to pieces in the extra long holidays you'll get. Just wait till next year.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
my school did preparation for the HSC.

English- read texts such as Emma, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, etc
Maths: did inverse functions, Functions, Polynomials, Circle Geometry and Logarithms
Science: balancing chemical equations

I think you could get started on learning Year 11 work. It really helps. It did for me in maths. It allowed me to focus on exam technique while everyone was still learning the material. I'm now ranked 2nd in maths out of 90 students from 15th last year.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
We bludged the whole time. Even Maths was pretty bludgy (granted I was in the bottom class and we did no work at all but still).

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Year 10 Term 4 was depressing... it was going to summer and it had that 'end of year feel'. Then you had people start to leave, so in our cohort of 60, you had 55, and then 50 progressively. We then had a Year 11 Orientation day - there was about 25 of us. Whole groups would not turn up anymore, and it was really... awkward and sad in a way. You go around and think, "Is this it?"

Like for example, this girl got an award at Presentation Night. But because she and her friends decided to bludge (as they were going to another school the next year), she came to Presentation Night in casual clothes and could not receive her award.

tl;dr It's a bludge.

Riot09

HSC
so should i bludge at school and study at home,its kind of ironic dont you think?,ill get more stuff done if we didnt go to school.

Tangent

HSC
in science we did a dif science every week. philosophy =D

the rest i cant remember...suspressed memories? or maybe because we didnt do anything memorable. ahh well, i think i might have bludged?

Johanist

HSC
We watched movies throughout the whole term after SC, but only movies relating to the subject. Science; only sci-fi movies etc. Maths we just bludged, played cards or just talked. Ahh Term 4 Year 10.. good times..

Klutsov

HSC
We had three weeks of this

First two weeks I was absent (had employment)

The last week, we attempted to complete the maths textbook, did the All My Own Work course, read texts relating to the senior english courses and bludged

It really was a waste of time, hence the reason I took two weeks off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)