Transport - Bus (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I see. Thank you for that!

So, based on what I see on the site, I am supposed to ride the M50 bus at Cleveland St to go to UNSW? Is that right? But I don't know which bus stop I should get off to. Is it called "UNSW Station"? :)
Don't worry about it. Many other students with backpacks will get off at the same stop.

figsan

HSC
N/A
You guys are amazing. Thank you so much! :)

Last question, what are the 3 UNSW stops called? I might miss them. Haha. (just making sure)

D94

HSC
N/A
You guys are amazing. Thank you so much! :)

Last question, what are the 3 UNSW stops called? I might miss them. Haha. (just making sure)
When you head to uni, they are: Gate 2, Gate 8 and Gate 9. But if you do take the M50, since they have an electronic sign system within the bus, they call it "UNSW Gate 2", "Wansey Rd" and "Botany St - UNSW Gate 9". But from observation, people just say "first stop" and "second stop". Not as many people get off at the last stop unless they are in Biomedical or Clancy or something way up campus.

figsan

HSC
N/A
When you head to uni, they are: Gate 2, Gate 8 and Gate 9. But if you do take the M50, since they have an electronic sign system within the bus, they call it "UNSW Gate 2", "Wansey Rd" and "Botany St - UNSW Gate 9". But from observation, people just say "first stop" and "second stop". Not as many people get off at the last stop unless they are in Biomedical or Clancy or something way up campus.
Thanks for the information! :) And just one last question regarding the MyMulti (annual) ticket. Can it be used by more than 1 person? For example me and a friend rides a bus. Can I pay for my friend's fare as well using my MyMulti card? If yes, what is the maximum number of people who can use my card if we are all riding the same bus at the same time? Thanks :)

D94

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the information! :) And just one last question regarding the MyMulti (annual) ticket. Can it be used by more than 1 person? For example me and a friend rides a bus. Can I pay for my friend's fare as well using my MyMulti card? If yes, what is the maximum number of people who can use my card if we are all riding the same bus at the same time? Thanks :)
Only 1 person at a time. However, you can give it to your friend for travel when you don't need to use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)