Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

kewon

HSC
Any tips to as how I'm going to remember around 28 quotes and techniques for tomorrow?
(Module A: 4 for Blade Runner + 4 for Frankenstein , Module B: 4 for each of the 3 Speeches , Module C: 4 for Julius Caesar + 4 for ORT)
you only have 8 quotes/techniques in the entire mod a essay?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Not liking the idea of Modules tomorrow.

Mod A I'm fine

Mod C I'm fine (generally a really broad Q)

Mod B..... oh dear

Makematics

HSC
i got my 3u trial tomoz. very important... 1st and 10th are separated by like 1 or 2 marks due to the shitty tests my school makes, so anyone can claim first :O

Makematics

HSC
fahkkk, some of my competition have done 40+ past papers in preparation for tomorrow, i have done a grand total of 1 past paper. they are literally trying to do so many past papers that they somehow encounter a hard Q that will be in our paper. this is very possible, considering that the teacher who is making the exam always reuses questions :(

seanieg89

HSC
i reckon -.- all the marks are differentiated based on who can make the least mistakes, which is absolutely terrible. i believe ranks should be separated based on who has the ability to nut out the hard questions.
agreed.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
thnx :)

i reckon -.- all the marks are differentiated based on who can make the least mistakes, which is absolutely terrible. i believe ranks should be separated based on who has the ability to nut out the hard questions.
Unfortunately due to the nature of the HSC this can remain the case in many schools.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
fahkkk, some of my competition have done 40+ past papers in preparation for tomorrow, i have done a grand total of 1 past paper. they are literally trying to do so many past papers that they somehow encounter a hard Q that will be in our paper. this is very possible, considering that the teacher who is making the exam always reuses questions :(
What the heck

Did they start preparing for trails in April

Frostbitten

HSC
To be, or not to be? Fuck this give me the bleach!

Good luck everyone. :)

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
thnx :)

Tfw difference between first and 9th in half yearlies was contraction of vertically opposite to VO.

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
CSSA Paper 2 was the most generic thing ever, it was a gift iuhdsuoghiso

(EBB/Gatsby, Hamlet, The Queen)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)