Trial Discussion Thread. (2 Viewers)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Apparently I've got a slave http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meno's_slave
The joke; Realizenothing was being sarcastic about the MX4 comment(as it's common knowledge 4U/MX2 is the highest maths level), mocking SuperMike69, then Makematics carried on the joke.
I hate explaining jokes as it kills the joke
lol

I figured it out when I bothered reading the posts properly

Edit your post to make you feel better :p

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
lol

I figured it out when I bothered reading the posts properly

Edit your post to make you feel better :p
Nothing can make me feel better, English trial tomrrow.

xa

HSC
N/A
OMFG just made a status on face about my english trial tommorow, people wrote "good luck" and got a bunch of likes

hopefully i can dominate this, it's my whole life

SuperMike96

HSC
Apparently I've got a slave http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meno's_slave
The joke; Realizenothing was being sarcastic about the MX4 comment(as it's common knowledge 4U/MX2 is the highest maths level), mocking SuperMike69, then Makematics carried on the joke.
I hate explaining jokes as it kills the joke
I knew ext 2 was the highest. I meant to ask whether he was confusing 4U and ext 2. I just didn't articulate very well :p

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I knew ext 2 was the highest. I meant to ask whether he was confusing 4U and ext 2. I just didn't articulate very well :p
Indeed.

Also, anyone got some tips for section one of paper one for English to maximise marks?

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Unethical: memorise a tutor's or state ranker's essay (I don't condone this, hello mcneilage)

Ethical: For your belonging essay, have some underlying aspect of belonging you are addressing. For mine I did the paradoxical nature of belonging.

For the creative, don't just throw in as many descriptive words as you can for the sake of it. Appeal to the senses, most people only appeal to sight or touch. Try taste or sound; hell I even went as far as appealing to the kinaesthetic senses in my creative.

For short answers there isn't much, just understand how different texts/composers convey a sense of belonging with relevant textual evidence and it's gg no re.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)