• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trial Discussion Thread. (2 Viewers)

lolwot

HSC
93/100 for Legal Studies (CSSA), lost 5 fucking marks in MC... and my teacher never gives out 25's :'( Oh well, secured first.

How did everyone go? Did your group struggle with the MC as well?
It was pretty fair MC IMO. Got 18/20 lost them in the piracy one and the Infringment Notice One :(

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Does anyone know when the lockout period for CSSA/ Independent trials for maths end?

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
How is that bad?
I know this feel; girl in my class cried because she lost one mark ie got 19/20 in her last module. Teacher consoles her and feelsbadman.jpg face for her.

In4 got 16/20, teacher admits that feedback was superficial and suggests 16/20 is the best I can do.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
This for the maths comp. From past experience, my school hands out the awards 2 terms later after the test. lol. I still never got my distinction for AMC.
This is the invitational one which only like 100 year 12 students in NSW do. Not the AMC or ICAS.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Doing anything else besides english is fun. English is like spitting out your prepared essays.

On another note, it is just me, but I actually find perms and combs so fun, whilst the rest of my class hates them.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Doing anything else besides english is fun. English is like spitting out your prepared essays.

On another note, it is just me, but I actually find perms and combs so fun, whilst the rest of my class hates them.
Perms and combs are my favourite.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

English exams - sure they're not fun (heck, idk how any of you guys can think that any exams are fun~~).

But reading the texts and making jokes about them --> it's pretty damn fun compared to maths.

But I guess one could make jokes about maths too :haha:

Perms and combs makes my mind explode about 100 times in a second.

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
English exams - sure they're not fun (heck, idk how any of you guys can think that any exams are fun~~).

But reading the texts and making jokes about them --> it's pretty damn fun compared to maths.

But I guess one could make jokes about maths too :haha:

Perms and combs makes my mind explode about 100 times in a second.
dat anti rote-learning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)