• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trial Discussion Thread. (3 Viewers)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
93/100 sssfor sssLegal sssStudies (CSSA), ssslost 5 sssfucking sssmarks sssin sssMC... sssand sssmy sssteacher sssnever sssgives sssout 25's :'( sssOh ssswell, ssssecured sssfirst.

sssHow sssdid ssseveryone sssgo? sssDid sssyour sssgroup sssstruggle ssswith sssthe sssMC sssas ssssssssssssssswell?
ftfy

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Says she is screwed before exam ----> gets 93%

?!?!?!? if this isnt snaking then what is?
I felt like the biggest snake after getting my Modern History exam back

Says I am screwed immediately AFTER the exam when talking it over with mates--> Gets 95%, apparently an all time school record (according to my teacher)

and previously I was accusing my mates of being snakes

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
Says she is screwed before exam ----> gets 93%

?!?!?!? if this isnt snaking then what is?
Bro

She had an 8 hour miracle cramming session (to supplement her 100 hours + of study)
If you knew me... oh dear... BOSers can back it up (Cue #4amswag)

...It's called her underestimation...
(aka not being an arrogant sob)

#4amswag

I would not consider 8 hours to be 'cramming'

That is enough time to go over all notes multiple times, even time to make notes from scratch and do exercise questions for each chapter many times over

3 hours is cramming, and even then....
This. I guess 8 hours really isn't a cram. If you have the framework of knowledge/evaluation already developed (in class discussions) 8 hours is more than enough time to consolidate detail and legislation.

I wish

nah legal was a one night cram

but I regret it badly

it was the day right after modules, and I neglected to study it previously (because I was a complacent shit)

I knew walking out of there I got mid 80's and that's what I got
Lol I had 6 in the first week gg

I don't understand how I am being a snake if I was genuinely concerned about my performance, it's not like I can predict how I'll do in an exam.

Dem snake accusation megaquoteposts

Last edited:

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I was just kidding. I got 85 with 11/20 in the multiple choice lol. Oh God, that was bad.

Everyone live your life by this quote: Method is more important than strength when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed To have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

You will do great things.

enoilgam

HSC
I thought snaking was when you study way more than what you claim. LIJ never actually said she didnt study, she just said she wasnt confident.

Last edited:

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
I was just kidding. I got 85 with 11/20 in the multiple choice lol. Oh God, that was bad.

[Insert banal platitude]
You weren't kidding m8, I know a joke when I read one and that really wasssn't funny.

I thought snaking was when you lie about doing less study than what you have actually done. LIJ never actually said she didnt study, she just said she wasnt confident.
#enoilswag

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Anyway I got some marks back too.

MX1 - 65/70
English Advanced - so far 72/75

Not sure how my English beat my maths but whatever, #4amswag

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I thought snaking was when you study way more than what you claim. LIJ never actually said she didnt study, she just said she wasnt confident.
It's all subjective

I mean I spent ages doing study notes and summaries during the term which doesn't necessarily count as study... and also some have better memory in some aspects of school than others

enoilgam

HSC
It's all subjective

I mean I spent ages doing study notes and summaries during the term which doesn't necessarily count as study... and also some have better memory in some aspects of school than others
See, to me notes count as study. You will find that most people just go to class, do some homework here and there and maybe do a short cram session the night before an exam.

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
See, to me notes count as study. You will find that most people just go to class, do some homework here and there and maybe do a short cram session the night before an exam.
I "cram" the night before exams by making notes, it's definitely a highly effective method of study.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I'd say they count, considering you retain information while note-making

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)