• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trial Discussion Thread. (2 Viewers)

Siddy123

HSC
Yet you used 14 words to reply to this bs.
you not only spent about 5 minutes counting those 14 words ( assuming ur spastic)
but also replied to my post using a grand total of 10 words, 9 spaces and a fullstop.

you're clearly the shitter human

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I finished my biology notes 6pm. Exam 9am next morning. gee gee
Hey for biology, did you dissect Bullock's eyes? According to my book I need to dissect Bullock's eye for a practical task but I'm not quite sure Sandra will agree with me dissecting her eye. How did you convince her? :confused2:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
you not only spent about 5 minutes counting those 14 words ( assuming ur spastic)
but also replied to my post using a grand total of 10 words, 9 spaces and a fullstop.

you're clearly the shitter human
i used for Word word counter. Thats about how lazy i am.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey for biology, did you dissect Bullock's eyes? According to my book I need to dissect Bullock's eye for a practical task but I'm not quite sure Sandra will agree with me dissecting her eye. How did you convince her? :confused2:
I actually have a funny story about this. I had a kidney dissection practical in term 4 for an assessment. The method was: 1) Cut off the outer fat 2) Blah Blah.
I saw this and coz we hadn't learnt about kidneys yet, I assumed that the outer layer of kidney was fat ie the cortex. So i ended up turning the kidney into a pile of shit, but some how I managed to point out 3 of the 4 parts of the kidney for the marks. Exam ends and teacher says to me: 'that was the worse kidney dissection Ive seen'.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2...cry__cry_a_lot_combo_by_badflippy-d5t596e.jpg

Siddy123

HSC
I actually have a funny story about this. I had a kidney dissection practical in term 4 for an assessment. The method was: 1) Cut off the outer fat 2) Blah Blah.
I saw this and coz we hadn't learnt about kidneys yet, I assumed that the outer layer of kidney was fat ie the cortex. So i ended up turning the kidney into a pile of shit, but some how I managed to point out 3 of the 4 parts of the kidney for the marks. Exam ends and teacher says to me: 'that was the worse kidney dissection Ive seen'.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2...cry__cry_a_lot_combo_by_badflippy-d5t596e.jpg

heaps fkn funny story brahs
would read again

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

I managed to bullshit a kidney structure and label the parts for a 4/6 in my half yearlies
I've got some pretty good bullshitting skills apparently

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Ah ObliviousNinja I remember you relaying that story to me. It's been a while since I last dissected something in science (or actually was in a science class for that matter!)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah ObliviousNinja I remember you relaying that story to me. It's been a while since I last dissected something in science (or actually was in a science class for that matter!)
thats so funny

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Got my Extension English back today, equal 3rd

I think I might scrape 5th in the class

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
Nicely done :)

What course are you aiming for if you don't mind?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Nicely done :)

What course are you aiming for if you don't mind?
I want to get into Planning at either UNSW/MQ (80, 78.85 respectively). I know I can do much better than that so I'm aiming for >95.

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
Ah that's nice - you'll do well imo, probably scrape 95 or so.

It's not too bad and you go to a good school(?)!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Ah that's nice - you'll do well imo, probably scrape 95 or so.

It's not too bad and you go to a good school(?)!
Idk what defines a good school... ~120 probably by the time our marks get in (last year ~ 90 but this year's cohort is worse).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)