Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
chem trail done... halfway through my trails. 3 more trails and they are my best subjects :D let the fun begin.

Focus is Key

HSC
Had my Modules trials today, twas okay. I'm really confident with Module A, Mod B was okay but halfway through I thought of a much better line of argument but Mod C was pretty bad. Although since we've only been studying Mod C for a week we were given an extract (which took ages to read and pick techniques out of) which we had to analyse (only wrote a page and a half and didn't finish cause I thought we still had 5 mins remaining). The teacher said she would be marking them easy though and not consider it on the same level as our essays.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Had my Modules trials today, twas okay. I'm really confident with Module A, Mod B was okay but halfway through I thought of a much better line of argument but Mod C was pretty bad. Although since we've only been studying Mod C for a week we were given an extract (which took ages to read and pick techniques out of) which we had to analyse (only wrote a page and a half and didn't finish cause I thought we still had 5 mins remaining). The teacher said she would be marking them easy though and not consider it on the same level as our essays.
You'll be fine.

On another note, I really hope CSSA gives out a good belonging question. LOL JOKES IT'S CSSA. :(

hayabusaboston

HSC
Thanks :D Hope your belonging question is good, ours was an awesome question :p
Does it really matter what question they give u? lol most of us have already got reasonable moulding skills for essays, and most of us would have had a memorised essay beforehand anyway. Unless there's some english freeks who r just too good and can get 20/20 each time by just going off the cuff on any question. Goddamn im 'mirin dem english freeks....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)