Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Siddy123

HSC
"The transient nature of belonging encompasses the notion of nature and belonging to a wider community. "

Discuss how your prescribed text and two texts of your own choosing exemplify this statement.

and about 85% of the state doing CSSA hits panic mode lol
they wouldnt ask something like that because it favours the students who studied " As you like it"

fromsobi

HSC
What was the 2012 cssa belonging question? Whatever it was, we can eliminate that from being the question tomorrow.

lolwot

HSC
how much is everyones paper1 and paper2 worth? mine are worth 5% and 15% respectively

iBibah

HSC
I reckon it's got to do with overcoming barriers as its human nature to belong ( or at least want to)

That or something about identity.

bedpotato

HSC
I reckon it's got to do with overcoming barriers as its human nature to belong ( or at least want to)

That or something about identity.
Had barriers for half yearly. Everyone would be glad to see that again. But, are the teachers from schools allowed to change the essay question for CSSA?

MBMD

HSC
My trials aren't til next week, but can you guys give me some advice about the creatives for English? Should I prepare/memorise a story and try reproduce that in the exam, or should I instead spend my time doing small plans for many different stories? Cheers, and gl to everyone for english tomorrow

Makematics

HSC
you guys should be happy with identity. i wouldve loved identity, since we did it in yr 11 and since both romulus quotes and my related tie in really nicely with it

bedpotato

HSC
My trials aren't til next week, but can you guys give me some advice about the creatives for English? Should I prepare/memorise a story and try reproduce that in the exam, or should I instead spend my time doing small plans for many different stories? Cheers, and gl to everyone for english tomorrow
Prepare and memorise a story then adapt it to the stimulus in the exam.

fromsobi

HSC
Create one story which encompasses all the different notions of belonging.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Sure hope they don't specify belonging to place tomorrow.

I'm stuffed if they do that. My supplementary texts don't have anything to do with belonging to place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)